Anyone tried to get your congregation records?

by karter 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tula
    tula

Can you apply the "Freedom of Information Act" to get them in the US?

• melart
    melart

What info is in these records? Bapt, hrs each month?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They haven't visited me once since I DAed ... They should. I would enjoy the conversation. Renee

Is it a Southern thang? They haven't visited me either. For that matter, they have never answered any of the questions I asked them right before I told them, "I Quit."

• flipper
    flipper

Nope ! I've got em all stored with my old Beatles records and Led Zeppelin records ! They'll never find them and take me alive!!!! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Honesty
    Honesty

Wanna loan me "Houses of the Holy"?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

For their protection... im not going to say who they are, but, a couple on JWD had another poster pretend to be an elder in their new congo. The pretender on JWD wrote the old congo and pretended to be the secretary. The publisher record cards were send, and shredded. (or wot evah) alt. Now how are they evah to be DF'd???? there is no record of them. alt

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    They keep records?

Yeah, melart. Kinda' like the Nazis.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Your service record is kept on them. Plus whether you pioneered or if you are Other sheep or Little flock. also your bapt date. if you are and elder or ms that is recorded too.

• Highlander
    Highlander
    For their protection... im not going to say who they are, but, a couple on JWD had another poster pretend to be an elder in their new congo. The pretender on JWD wrote the old congo and pretended to be the secretary. The publisher record cards were send, and shredded. (or wot evah) alt. Now how are they evah to be DF'd???? there is no record of them. alt

Hmm, I wouldn't be surpised if you were the 'pretend elder' in the above quote.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I would, but then I would be reminded of how many hours of my life I wasted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit