I am in a LOVE ACTUALLY mood tonight

by NewYork44M 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

One of my favorite movies is Love Actually. I have seen this many times. Although, I don't think I have seen it all the way through in one setting. One of my favorite scenes is when Jamie proposes to Aurelia. Do you agree?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHmtB8D4ZE

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol@miss dunkin donut 2003

very sweet scene

thank you for sharing

a nice mood to be in...........are you going to ask someone to marry you?

purps

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    are you going to ask someone to marry you?

My divorce was just fine 4 weeks ago and I am still fighting about dividing assets. I think I will wait at least till the end of the month.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You had me at hello!!!!

• Namaste
    Namaste

Awww...I love that movie too. I buy very few movies because I don't think I'll watch them again. Love Actually I paid full price for and can watch it at least twice a year .

• poppers
    poppers
    One of my favorite scenes is when Jamie proposes to Aurelia. Do you agree?

Yup, I agree. I love that movie.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    You had me at hello!!!!

Wrong movie. But thanks anyways.

• tula
    tula

never heard of it. Have never seen it. Is the whole movie in english subtitle? Cute scene.

• poppers
    poppers

tula, this movie was made by the same people who made Notting Hill, it's all in English except for that scene and a little more Portuguese in the scenes with these two particular actors. It's a great movie, especially if you like love stories.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Im sorry you just ended your marriage in divorce, hope all works out for you.

Wrong movie. But thanks anyways.

Yeah, I know, just a pun on movie lines. You really did not have me at hello

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit