Body of Christ and body of 144.000 after resurrection

by Ancientofdays 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

We know that Watchtower teachs that "first resurrection" already toke place for the 1st class christian group, the 144.000.

So , each of the 144.000 still alive on the earth is immediately resurrected after he dies

But .. their body still on the earth .

So , why ?

I mean why body of Christ disappear after his resurrection and bodies of 144.000 NOT ?

• snowbird
    snowbird

The WTS teaches a lot of "stuff" that is later "adjusted" or "refined." - which simply means they were dead wrong.

Would you like to place a bet on their being wrong on this teaching?

Sylvia

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Good question. Sounds like discrepencies among their teachngs huh?

LINDA

• tula
    tula

Maybe the 144,000 have already been resurrected. There is a lengthy discussion on this at this link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/143702/1.ashx

seems a large, eventful resurrection may have taken place within minutes of Jesus' death. See what you think.

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

I've wondered about this one too. I mean, if people don't have souls ... then what goes to Heaven exactly? Are corpses being raptured out of the ground? No, wait. They can't say that or somebody'll check one day. (Creepy, but true) Will Jehovah suck out their brains and plant them in new, magical bodies? But wait, somebody might check that one day too! Crap.

So, like, what then?

IsaacJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit