by 4mylove 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freyd
    freyd

We had one.

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh yes, boy did we ever

i think his name was dr. thompson

in the vancouver bc area,,well about 20 yrs ago,,,he had big court case,,front pages of paper ,,,apparently he slipped a little knock out juice to an unspecting female then procedded to have his way with her

needless to say,,,he did slammer time

orb

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I have heard that there is a group of jw doctors and jw lawyers from all over the country who get together regularly. I can't remember off the top of my head where I heard that... I seem to remember a video I watched...but it was a few years back.

Coffee

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Aude,

Thanks so much for sharing this experience.

I had a friend (Jw) that came near date rape, she did go to the authorities because he was definately not a jw. At one point she hesitated telling her parents because she had gone out unchapperoned before. Also she thought twice about going to counceling because it wasn't advised. What pissed me off later when i thought about it, my husband suggested i call and talk to her because people in the congragation wouldn't know how to handle this and i would because of my past experience. Okay, I thought, so because I've been a "harlot" i can relate to her putting herself in this situation. Turned out the "girls" in her congo had more experience than me.

Sorry I went into a rant, just gets me so steamed!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Brent R

any idea why he was Df'd

• 4mylove
    4mylove

coffee

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how these "free thinkers" would interact? Would they be honest? Highly doubt it.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

A JW doctor! Oh how dangerous .Those patients are sitting ducks for a free bible study

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I don't know about Doctors but here in St Louis we have a Bloodless hospital.

http://www.forestparkhospital.com

Snoozy...

• changeling
    changeling

There was one in the New Orleans area (became a doctor before a witness). He was addicted to pain medication and is now DF'd.

changeling

• VM44
    VM44

There was a Dr. Dixon at Bethel...I believe he was a surgeon.

Perhaps some here know more about him.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit