Jehovah's Witnesses Look Forward To People Dying!

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

All soooo true comments!

Danny, great quotes, there!

• zack
    zack

Death today means a resurrection later. I've heard it said many times that "at least now they'll get a resurrection" when referring to worldlies who die

prior to the Big A.

Can you feel the love?

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses actually look forward to billions of persons dying so they can occupy their homes.....Nice, huh?

Yes i agree that there seems to be a feeling of total disdain for 'Worldly' people from a lot of JW's to this extent of just wanting rid of them at Armaggeddon so they can obtain their possesions.

Isn't it one of the 10 commandments not to covet thy neighbours house???

• tan
    tan
    Where is the guarantee that the house itself won't be destroyed along with the tenant?

That's what I used to think...dummies.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I am witness of all this Watchtower demented & demonic supremacist shit

Post this on one of the pro-JW boards and watch the fangs of the apologists come out as they

DENY DENY DENY DENY

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My fellow "pests" please note:

* w05 12/1 p. 6 Armageddon—A Happy Beginning *

**Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests? Similarly, it is because of Jehovah’s deep affection for humans that the battle of Armageddon has to be fought. God’s purpose is to make the earth a paradise and to elevate mankind to perfection and peace, with "no one making them tremble." (Micah 4:3, 4; Revelation 21:4) What, then, is to be done with those who threaten the peace and security of their fellow humans? God must eliminate such "pests"—the incorrigibly wicked—for the sake of the righteous ones

If that is the action of a God of love, then spare me from a cruel one!

• Clam
    Clam

The quote Blues Brother has put up reminded me at the time of the nazi propoganda film The Eternal Jew (Der erwige Jude), where the Jews are likened to rats that need to be exterminated.

• minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower even exhorts the Witnesses to "HATE" the wicked and their wicked acts! They teach JWs to hate other people!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Incorrigibly wicked": According to the Watchtower Society, it means anyone that will not give up their whole lives and go out in field circus all their lives, at great hardship to themselves. They are wicked if they take it easy in extreme heat or cold, or they stay in when they are sick. It is wicked if they do not give up work to make room for field circus. And the horrors of anyone who has ever missed a meeting without a "good" reason (of which they are canceling all) to do so.

Another way to be incorrigibly wicked (in their definition) is to see any bad integrations within their own system. They tell you one thing today, and something totally different the next day. They might go back to the original position next week. But, if you don't automatically go along with the changes, you are wicked. And if you break a rule now, you are "incorrigibly wicked", even if they alter the rule next week so you would not have been in violation. I wonder how many people were hurt by people taking organ transplants between 1967 and 1980 that would not have been had the incident happened before 1967 or after 1980.

• minimus
    minimus

JWs should look forward to the "Anointed" dying so that they can get into paradise faster!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit