Jehovah's Witnesses Look Forward To People Dying!

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What a terrible thing to say! But it's the truth.

Witnesses are known to go into wealthy neighborhoods and while riding around in service or actually going to someone's house, they declare that "these people already have their own paradise but as soon as Armageddon comes, I'm gonna take this house and when they die, it's gonna be my mansion!"

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses actually look forward to billions of persons dying so they can occupy their homes.....Nice, huh?

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

*barf* I have heard that sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times. Or how they too will have the biggest and best house. IDIOTS! God will put them in their places and humble them down to the level of a snakes tummy.

LINDA

• minimus
    minimus

When JWs exhibit this type of view, it clearly shows they don't really care about their neighbor, or "love" them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..Yes,it`s true!..JW`s are looking forward to a massive genocide....I always laugh when you confront them with that fact and they lie to your face..Not knowing you were once a JW...OUTLAW

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I remember when I was pioneering plotting out the land I was going to 'claim' after the big A.

Kinda embarrassing now.

• Gopher
    Gopher

They look forward to the results after everyone is dead and the carrion birds have finished "the great meal of the day of Jehovah's anger".

As to the actual painful dying process, that's Jehovah's responsibility (or Jesus' responsibility). The angels will do the dirty work. It's neatly compartmentalized in the frozen tundra that is a JW's mind.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Where is the guarantee that the house itself won't be destroyed along with the tenant? I bet the Witlesses don't think of that. They often teach it, but then again they teach things that clash with what they taught just a few minutes ago. And, if Jehovah were to damage or destroy the house to kill the occupants, that means that anyone moving in would have to repair or rebuild it before moving in.

The other thing: Suppose you move in and find out that it doesn't fit your needs perfectly? Or, the condition of things isn't quite as perfect as they appear: the house needs a new furnace or new appliances (which may or may not work in the new order depending on whether or not there is electricity). I suppose this is the sort of integrations one can expect from a bunch of window washers.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/124881/1.ashx DA BIRDS A few words for Mr. Rember
    Idaho Mountain Express and Guide, ID -
    The Watchtower Lady-or Jehovah's Witness that visited your (Express columnist John Rember) home the other day does have an opinion about the President of the ...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A few words for Mr. Rember
    The Watchtower Lady-or Jehovah's Witness that visited your (Express columnist John Rember) home the other day does have an opinion about the President of the Association of Moral Pygmies. And she does not believe that she will be able to approach him after Armageddon because he will be destroyed as he is morally corrupt and does not serve Jehovah by going to the meetings and attending meetings with the JWs for five hours a week. What she might be thinking as she goes to hisdoor is that since he probably will be destroyed by Jehovah due to his wickedness (providing a veritable feast for the birds), that she might want to hoof it over there real quick after Armageddon and claim his beautiful and pricey abandoned house as her own. After all, he won't need it anymore. Shelly Crawford Lakewood, Wash .

-------- COC Ray Franz overheard his uncle Watchtower top leader Fred Franz describe the Billion(s) of children rendered 'bird food' at armageddon as [quote] "..well little nits they grow up to be big nits"[unquote]

Many times returning to the vehicle after being rejected by a 'goat' my elder dad would say;"well i like that home after armageddon we will rake out their bones and move in" I was indoctrinated with this hard core supremacist shit from birth,it is truly a triumph of human spirit that i was able to turn it all around.-Danny Haszard "..there 'R seven birds for every human." Circa 1967 my Father Kenneth Haszard congregation servant at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Bridgewater Massachusetts visited the Quincy Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses with wife Mary Ann Haszard and 3 children Danny,Timothy and Darlene Haszard to give the "Armageddon" public talk and featured a 2' X 4' black and white version of this above ghastly image as his obedient family sat in the front row center. I am witness of all this Watchtower demented & demonic supremacist shit footnote-Oh,get this the #1 theme of the Rockland cong was not who's out there proclaiming the warning message but who was the f**king most cool yuppie cat with the most toys
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

1992_does_god_care_22.jpg GHOULS for GOD

YOU SERVE JEHOVER OR ELSE!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

I agree with your post. It seems this same conversation happens over and over no matter where you live. Just go out in service and you will hear it as you walk down the block of some nice neighborhood. Some of them do covet very much and are wishing for the time when they can just go in and take what they want. Of course, they will deny this and say they are engaged in a 'life saving work' and they want people to be saved.

I hate to say it but this imperialistic/grasping/jealous attitude sometimes shows itself in the congregations by certain brothers towards others in the hall. I believe it is at the heart of a lot of overstepping of boundaries towards certain ones or trying to sidle up to the elderly or other 'prosperous' people in the hall.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit