May 1st WT-Question From Readers--by request!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Request from researcher:

Do you have the link or scan to the May 1st Watchtower QFR? I tried a link for it but got an error message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comments:

Sure! I'll have it for you in a few minutes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

alt

alt

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Thanks Atlantis for sharing! Wow here we go again! First of all there is no proof that the disciples received their inheritance to a heavenly life on 33 C.E.

That is one big lie right off the get go and they know it! First of all YOU would need to know when Christ was born? Do you have a WT on that topic? YOU would need to know when Herod the Great died? Do you have a WT on about Herod the Great's death? Then they would have to know when Christ was baptized! Do you have a WT on that date? OH caculate his resurrection and days prior to his ascending up into heavens! Bingo! Can you come up with the WT Atalantis?

Well if they lie in the first paragraph then the rest is fiction!

They are so stupid! just to answer that question given their history!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Well that is a change they do not know when the choosen of the anointed ended! page 2.Well then why do they makes such a big issue about people partaking at the memorial? Now, that is a new thought! because the last time I went to memorial they made it clear that they already knew who the 144,000 are and probably there were not any new partakers at our memorial! Everyone laughed and no one partook!

OK that is it for me ranting! I always like the question from the readers.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sarah Smiles:

That is one big lie right off the get go and they know it! First of all YOU would need to know when Christ was born? Do you have a WT on that topic? YOU would need to know when Herod the Great died? Do you have a WT on about Herod the Great's death? Then they would have to know when Christ was baptized! Do you have a WT on that date? OH caculate his resurrection and days prior to his ascending up into heavens! Bingo! Can you come up with the WT Atalantis?

Well, those Watchtower's will be a little hard to come by, but I'll write a letter to the "Ancient of Days" and see if he has those on microfilm!

LOL!

Thanks Sarah!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks for this Atlantis, it's much appreciated.

I'll bookmark this thread so that I can find it easily again.

Trev

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks, atlantis, for bringing this precious new light to this board. He he. I saved it for future use.

S

• freetosee
    freetosee

Interesting, it is said that the anointed ones do not have more insights nor holy spirit then the other sheep. Also they must obey the elders and GB.
    How come there is no mention of them being members of the FDS class which Jesus appointed over all his belongings?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

The WTS seem to be having trouble coming up with a reason as to why they now accept (as "Christendom" has for millenia) that they "sheep and goats" are judged at Armageddon, but in a parallel parable, that of the "wheat and weeds", well, these began to be sorted in 1919!

Of course, if they bought the "Harvest" forward to where it belongs scriptually, Judgment Day, they would no longer be in a position to claim exclusivity - and that would not suit them at all!

I am not much of a believer in anything these days, thank God. ;)

HS

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    Interesting, it is said that the anointed ones do not have more insights nor holy spirit then the other sheep. Also they must obey the elders and GB.
    How come there is no mention of them being members of the FDS class which Jesus appointed over all his belongings

I was wondering about that freetosee.

Maybe they are going to announce sometime in the near future
    that there are actually two classes of anointed, and that the fds
    consist of those on the governing body only. Anyone appointed
    to the gb would automatically become a member of the fds, as
    he would now be fully anointed with jah's spirit and have access
    to the special insight that the gb have long claimed as the basis
    fpr their authority.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sarah Smiles:

dedpoet:

Satanus:

freetosee:

hillary_step

Thank you! You are welcome! Thanks for the comments!

Tweety picture no.0394

Cheers! Atlantis-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit