GB on Airplanes

by oneairhead 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Have you ever heard of anyone running into the GB on an airliner? I have not and so that only leads me to believe that they charter jets to move them around the world. How do they travel?

One

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't know the answer to your question.

But your thread title reminded me of the movie "Snakes on a Plane".

• oompa
    oompa

Yes, but only on AirAmbulances.

dying to fly....oompa

• manylegs
    manylegs

They fly commercial. Trust me.

• beavis
    beavis

Not only do the GB fly, but also all of those great Bethel speakers, many of who fly first class

first class for first class jerks

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I have never spoke to anyone who has seen GB first class or otherwise on a commercial jet. I think they charter.

One

• Gopher
    Gopher

We had four Governing Body members come to Minnesota in 1983 for a District Convention, one where they spoke and many other conventions heard over the phone line.

I seem to remember that someone said they came "first class". I have never heard of charter planes just for the GB. Do GB members go out often enough to warrant a special plane? I know that the special assembly day speakers come from headquarters on commercial airplanes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think that they just fly commercial nowadays. I don't know that.

It is possible that they fly first class, where 99% of JW's can't afford to fly.
    They might also be like typical JW's when they are out in the public.
    Deep down, they might be ashamed to admit they are JW's and don't want
    to bring attention to themselves, so they don't "preach" on the plane.
    That would make them almost invisible. No JW's see them and the
    "worldly" people don't notice them.

• 5go
    5go

Honestly either they fly first class or no one notices them in coach big shocker there! I doubt they look much diffrent than any other bussiness man in coach, or bussiness class. They might even fly on a bussiness class airline.

• Mulan
    Mulan

when we went to Poland for the special conventions in 1989, there were GB on our flight..........in first class.............of course, at the time, I thought they deserved it.

When Max Larson and his wife visit our area (he is from here, and visits my mother when he is in town) they say they fly first class. His wife is an invalid, and supposedly, she needs the space in first class. I really don't mind that they fly that way. I've done it a few times, and it's the best. If someone wants to buy it for them.........a circuit, an individual, or the WTS, let them. Who cares?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit