Jehovah's Witnesses are not a judgemental religion

by VanillaMocha73 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beavis
    beavis

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...you will not read anything but watchtower paraphenalia, this according to the recent question box in the KM...whos not judging whom???

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Sure they are not. That is why my BIL hasn't tried to contact my husband in 4 or 5 years and why when he have seen him he gives him as warm a welcome as a walmart greeter. no wait the greeter is warmer.

• fresia
    fresia

even down to a personal level they are judgemental of one another, especially since we are told to look out for anyone doing something not right, in whose eyes. But of course any mistakes are put down to imperfection.

A true example, a brother was seen coming out of a pub (early opener) and falling to the ground, two sisters saw this and ran to the elders and told them.

The truth is that the brother was placing magazines on a regular call, and sliped on his way out, he hurt his leg and couldn't get up, it appeared he was drunk. Now this brother has been a long standing pioneer in the congregation, a fine husband and father, doing early witnesses, but straight away they assumed he was drunk at an early opener.

So instead of running over to the brother and seeing if he was alright, they rang the elders and reported what they thought.

Jugemental do you think.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Not at all. And they don't disfellowship people after they haven't judged them.
  • Gill
    Gill

Lying = Theocratic Warfare! I wonder how much 'time' she got in with that article!

I do know of Elders children who have not been disfellowshipped when pregnant out of marriage! Was she a fortunate one?

But as for 'not a judgemental religion!' - I've never heard such complete and utter BS! They rank amongst the most judgemental and even host their own Kangaroo courts!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

LOL, even when one attends the meetings, one needs to watch who they are sitting with because they have to becarefull with sheeps in wolves clothing! Can you imagine that! watching other dedicated members who might not be sheep but wolves! Sounds like we were all taught to be judgemental! It is a doctrine to be judgemental of others and it also does not allow close trust worthy friendships to develope.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

I imagine that she gets away with far more than the average JW - and so is able to lead a lifestyle that she chooses.

Of course it would have nothing to do with the fact that she has a wealthy daughter..................

Money talks LOUDLY in that cult.

• tula
    tula

most religious organizations have: choir directors, charity chairman (clothes closet and pantry), family night co-ordinators (regular wed. night dinner served at church hall), fellowship co-ordinators (picnics, receptions, etc), extracuricular activities chairman ( holiday events and parties), field events co-ordinator (day trips and sr. groups out-of -town excursions)....

all the wtbs has is a judicial committee...

so doesn't that set them up to be a judgemental religion????

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

Like that one Tula! Spot on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit