Jehovah's Witnesses are not a judgemental religion

by VanillaMocha73 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=486093&in_page_id=1879&ICO=FEMAIL&ICL=TOPART
    What planet is she living on? ""When some people wonder how my faith sits with me having worked as a dancer or Naomi being a model, I tell them that this is not a religion that judges people. There's nothing wrong with a Jehovah's Witness being in entertainment. We are involved in all walks of life, including showbusiness."

• Gopher
    Gopher

Valerie wasn't a JW while a dancer. She would have been DF'd for the child-out-of-wedlock thing.

Is Naomi an active JW now? I don't think so (please correct me if I'm wrong).

JW literature describes the outside world as "wicked" and its people as "immoral". They call ex-members "apostates". They call other religions "Babylon the Great" and they call big business "greedy", and according to them the world's rulers are all ruled by Satan the Devil.

Of course they're not judgmental! What were we thinking?

• changeling
    changeling

I'm sure Prince feels the same way...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Jehovah's Witnesses are not judgmental did read that right or do I need to get glasses ?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I tell them that this is not a religion that judges people.

I wonder if she would call me an apostate?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No THEY don't need to judge anybody.

They know that anybody who disagrees with them and refuses the Wacktower from an ignorant cleaner will be obliterated by the homicidal psychopath they worship.

HB

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Not at all. And they don't disfellowship people after they haven't judged them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I didn't know that Naomi was brought up as a JW. Her mother calls it a christian faith but under the surface it is not.

The JWs are a judgemental religion seeing the number of members that get expelled for trivial reasons eg christmas and birthday celebrations and the way they shun them.

• oompa
    oompa

Are Muslims the only ones more judgemental, or is it that their punishments are more harsh. What about Mormans and Hassidic Jews?

no cut off body parts or stoning at wt.....yet....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit