Hello to all of my friends, it's been awhile....

by LyinEyes 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey everyone!!! It has been awhile since I have posted here at JWD. Life has been an adjustment these last two years. Learning to live without my sister has been hard. I used to write all the time, I used to post here all the time, expressing myself was never a problem. Actually , trying to write this post is much more of a challenge than it used to be. I guess that is why I havent been around , I just lost that part of myself, the part of myself that loved to talk, share , laugh and cry with everyone here on JWD.

I have thought of so many of you , wondering how your lives have been. I just wanted ya'll to know that.

Wild Turkey and I, the kids too, are all doing really well, life is full and wonderful, you know ups and downs, but I am glad to be here living my life, and consider myself blessed.

So how are all of ya'll,???? catch me up on how you have been doing,

Hugs and much love , and hope to hear from some dear old friends,,,,,,,,,Dede

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hi!

Vernon Williams, here, new to the board...

Is your "bio" posted somewhere?

V

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi ((((((((((Dede))))))))))))

Great to see you.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi LyinEyes. Glad to hear things are going well for the family. Has your husband written another book? Dealing with suicide in the family is a challenge and it is good to hear that you are making progress.

Love, Blondie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey dede

great to hear from you. I think of you often

I lost my brother last year to suicide, so I understand where you are coming from.

Nice to hear from you,

Leslie

Tell Rot hi for me!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

(((((( Dede )))))))

I've missed you & WT. It's good to see you here again.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Hello Dede..good to see you back and and I'm happy you and your family are doing well. Thank you for checking in, I've thought of you and you beautiful family often.

lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey! Great to hear from you. I'd often hoped you and Wild Turkey were making your way to a great life. I felt that you would.

• Tara
    Tara

Hi. I'm relatively new, too. I am sorry about your sister. Glad you have found the strength to keep on keepin' on.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Glad to have you back! Sorry about your sister...but glad that life is going well for you, WT and the kids.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit