Weird Stuff Eaten?

by Outaservice 36 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

"Horrible," that was an adult topic, thus not appropriate for normal chatview.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't know if you would consider this weird, but I've had Ostrich, Emu and Elk.

BB

• brinjen
    brinjen

Nope, don't eat weird food. Now back to my lunch of witchety grubs! (kidding!)

• watson
    watson

I hear ostrich and emu are very good for you!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I take that back, I did have emu meat once a long time ago made in a casserole, tasted very much like beef, wasn't bad. Have eaten kangaroo a few times too. In rissoles (or burgers) not bad also tastes very much like beef. Depends on how you cook it, stinks while it's cooking though.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Watson, how was it an adult topic, when, here in SE Oklahoma, we have big parties, where the "Rocky Mountain Oysters" are obtained, within a couple of days, each year, kind like a "rite of passage" for the animal, and whole families are invited to attend.

Kids walking around eating their Rocky Mountain Oysters, having a great time. Even my daughter will eat them, when everyone else does.

• watson
    watson

"Horrible," just teasing. Anything to do with the reproductive organs should be screened before it hits the chat!

• parakeet
    parakeet

The weirdest stuff ever forced down my gullet was the "spiritual food provided by Jehovah" through the WTS and FDS. Nearly died from it.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I've had rattlesnake. Odd. And I've also had bear jerky. Greasy.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Well, my dear Watson, I think, if they can discuss oral sex, fornication, and adultrey at the Kingdom hall, we should be mature enough to discuss meat.

And the Lamb Fries, I ate in Krebs, Oklahoma. Right outside of McAlester, Oklahoma. At Pete's Place. They call this area Little Italy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit