So who moved Ockham's Razor? interesting take on 9/11 conspiracy theories

by coffee_black 56 Replies latest social current

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Shawn10538:

To those of you who insulted me above, basically calling me dumb, I see this is more of an emotional issue than a scientific one.

Nothing I wrote insults you nearly as much as what you wrote above. If you mean it, then frankly I wasn't condescending enough. Whether the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by a bunch of pissed-off Muslims or the US government or the Illuminati or the reptilian overlords is purely and entirely a scientific issue. How you feel about it doesn't alter the facts one iota.

I may have been more scathing of your ridiculous claims than necessary as it's really not your fault that I've heard them hundreds of times before. However, it is your fault that you choose to believe the nonsense spouted by conspiracy theorists even when you are presented with evidence contradicting those beliefs. You just don't get to have your opinions respected when they're so undeserving of respect.

• 5go
    5go
    Who financed the attack? Was the source of the money ever found?

Banks in Dubai, UAE by the way Halliburton moved to Dubai, UAE recently.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It was MARTIANS from outer space

• hubert
    hubert
    Also no jets sent to intercept depite washington (the most protected airplace in the world) being overflown.

Explain that in simple terms.

I have heard that the military had sent jets out to sea, expecting an attack to come in from the european area, and didn't expect an attack from within this country. By the time they figured it out, it was too late to turn the jets around and make an intercept in time.

This is what I heard or read, I don't remember which way I got the information exactly.

Hubert

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Well, the questions will have to wait for another month. My engineer friend was not there. He doesn't miss many of these dinners, but wouldn't you know he'd miss this one.

I'll see him next month...I hope.

Coffee

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Shawn10538 16 years ago

'... In the case of 9/11 theories, first of all, labeling them conspiracy theories is an ad hominem attack. It is labeling and name calling. Second, there are a lot of unanswered questions...
    In fact, the Empire State building DID endure a plane collision. I believe it was a B-52 if I'm not mistaken. The building is still there.'
    The Empire State Building is a 102-story Art Deco skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
    On July 28, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell bomber of the United States Army Air Forces crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building in New York City while flying in thick fog.

At 9:40 a.m., the aircraft crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors

'As the bloody events in Israel and Gaza unfold, host Andy Steele is joined by Jeremy Kuzmarov,

In this episode the two discuss what is being called “Israel’s 9/11” and compare coverage of it to the coverage of 9/11 itself during its aftermath, and the similarities between the two as an agenda-driven media attempts to mold the public’s collective mind in favor of longtime U.S. government ambitions in the Middle East.'

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    coffee_black16 years ago
    Well, the questions will have to wait for another month. My engineer friend was not there. He doesn't miss many of these dinners, but wouldn't you know he'd miss this one.
    I'll see him next month...I hope.
    Coffee

maybe 'my engineer friend' didn't want an early death?

coffee_black last checked in 7 years ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit