Attacked by a JW in the A&P parking lot in Patterson NY

by is there help out there 8 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Every Saterday i go shopping at the A&P. Two week ago I was approched by app. 28 year old female JW. In a short time I made mince meat of her saying who in there right mind would want to spend the rest of there life eating apples in a field and getting diarea. I said you call this paradise, I call this hell. She could not wait to get away from me fast enought. Well this morning coming at me was a rather large 35+ female with a hand full of watchtower propgander in her hand and what looked like then most saddest eight year old boy, I gess it was there son. She kept going on and on saying the Bible say`s this and that. I could not get a word in edge wise. She even sent the kid to the car to get the Bible. At this point I could see that I was not going to win this battle. So I said to her you know what I know God loves me and I love God and when I die I am going to haven and for all I care you can shove you currept bible up your ass and walked away. I felt so sorry for the boy. PS maby when I get to haven God will teach me how to spell.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Actually goint to haven does sound much more appealing. Heaven seems kinda dry. Haven probably has pina coladas by a warm beach. Heaven probably just kool-aid and low fat tortilla chips.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I remember when my wife said"what , they even have thier own bible?" and I said "No this is the real bible the others were not accurate" LOL! I feel sorry for that kid too . Considering how they dupe adults and prey on your goodness it must really twist up children .I wish that all religions would try that new thing out now it's called honesty and reality.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think when you get to heaven you will speak the language of the angles. It comes with an automatic spell check wired into the hard drive.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    for all I care you can shove you currept bible up your ass and walked away.

I think you will end up in Hell for this.

I'll save a seat for you.

Warlock

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Poor kid..a beautiful Saturday am and he is standing in a parking lot of an A&P hoping like hell that no one from his school is there with their parents. Makes my heart hurt.

Leslie

• rebel8
    rebel8

A grocery store is private property and the owner is able to simply ban these people from his property.

You can get this resolved simply, and perhaps save others from the dire consequences of joining this cult.

[email protected]

3101 Rt 22
    Patterson, NY 12563
    Phone: 845.878.1071

Dear A&P President,

I have been a customer of your Patterson, NY store for x number of years. I am accosted and shouted at every Saturday by cultists who are in your parking lot recruiting. They are distributing strange literature that says people are going to be executed by God and birds will be eating their eyes out of their skulls.

I have actually been frightened by these strange and hostile people. Please ban these people from trespassing on your property and disturbing your customers.

I looked into it and the address of their local place of worship is: xxxx. You can contact them there.

Thank you for taking care of this.
    Sincerely, A loyal customer

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

They take there children to KH sit then down, shove a copy of Awarke down there throte and shove a copy of there new translation up there ass. Make then listen to hour`s of mindwashing crap and If they move or get figgety they take then in the back and beat then.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They take there children to KH sit then down, shove a copy of Awarke down there throte and shove a copy of there new translation up there ass. Make then listen to hour`s of mindwashing crap and If they move or get figgety they take then in the back and beat then.

You got that right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit