I am officially divorced

by Billzfan23 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Yesterday was THE DAY - that my marriage of over 10 1/2 years to my JW wife was dissolved....finally.... - I am in a terrific mood today! My wife and I have joint physical and legal custody of the kids which is awesome! She doesn't make them go to meetings or go out in service and she has to allow all extra carricular activities. Things are good - I thought I would share my awesome news with you kind folks...

• carla
    carla

Sorry for the divorce. Glad the kids are being kept from the cult! Awesome! had a good lawyer or did she agree with this?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am happy for you...It makes all the difference in the world to have it so the kids are better off. I am so glad it worked out that way!!

Congratulations!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

glad you are feeling good about it.

purps

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

That's great! Glad you're feeling good

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

That deserves a celebration! I'm happy for you. Sorry too that things didn't work out, but.... sometimes the negative turns into a positive and sometimes we even wonder why. Life goes on...enjoy!

LINDA

• BFD
    BFD

I am glad for you, you know feeling good about it and all.

Now when are you going to swtich teams?

BFD

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats! I'm glad things worked out regarding the custody. I know that was a giant worry when you first started posting here. Take care and keep the kiddies in every activity you can think of. You will be very tired, but it's worth it in the end.

nj

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Congrats Billzfan! It's great that you have fought for joint custody of your kids, you sound like a great daddy! Your girlfriend must be thrilled as well to have it all settled. Happy for both of you, any wedding bells ringing in your near future? Inquiring minds wanna know.Keep us posted!!

• JK666
    JK666

Billzfan,

I am glad that the marriage was ended with joint custody, and you getting what you need in the agreement for your children.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Just curious, did the Watchtower's lawyers get involved in the divorce on her behalf?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit