Making Santa Fe home...with pics...

by wanderlustguy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

beautiful and congrats

purps

• horrible life
    horrible life

Beautiful area. I hope you make lots of friends, and have a sucsessful business.

Please check out the ski areas. We ski Monarch, Colorado every year. Santa Fe area is just a little farther.

I know a "couple" of business-men, who live there. Vet and Lawyer. I'm friends with the Vet. < he moved from my small town, don't think he practices anymore, I think he is on a lecture circuit. PM me if you want names, if you think they could be of any help to you. He is a good guy.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Sparkplug!!!! Just read your post. We are on the same channel. Skiing at Christmas. Awesome!!!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I was there on holiday for a few days in August....what a user-friendly town! I could see settling infairly easily........enjoy!

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I'm jealous. I have never been to Sante Fe, but heard that this city is awesome, climate & all. Secure a job for me, and I'll have my bags pack yesterday.

LINDA

P.S. Good Luck in your new home....hope all goes as planned and still better yet.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Damn it Donnie...

I'm never going to get to meet you.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    I'm never going to get to meet you.

Come visit, you'd fit right in. There's people with more holes and tattoos than you working in the State building.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit