Question

by is there help out there 10 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is part of the "Kingdumb Hell cleaning" assignment. Usually a book study is assigned to do it, and it is rotated among the different book study groups. Often one group will have it for a month, and then it will rotate. More recently, some have changed it so that no one group will get out of it for more than a couple of months by rotating weekly.

Thankfully I never had that assignment. I never showed up when my book study was supposed to clean the Kingdumb Hell. They scheduled it so it would disrupt my sleep, or make me skip work for a whole month (plenty of time to lose a job). So I just didn't show up. And, by the time they made it a weekly rotation, I was blowing off meetings and going to an unpredictable pattern of meetings in different congregations, so they didn't know whose job it was to hound me to clean the Kingdumb Hell. So, the ones that did show up had to waste the whole afternoon. (Or, as I hope, the Kingdumb Hell just stayed dirty).

Of course, if (and I hope happens real soon) there are no people attending Kingdumb Hells, there will be more spider webs to clean up than anything else. Let the spiders take care of cleaning the Kingdumb Hells.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit