Question

by is there help out there 10 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Who has to clean the restrooms in the KH.

• changeling
    changeling

When it was our turn I always cleaned the ladies room. Are you a witness?

changeling

• changeling
    changeling

Never mind. I just read your profile.

Welcome!!!

Congregations are divided into small groups called "Book study" groups. These take turns cleaning the KH and maintaining the grounds.

changeling

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The sisters usually cleaned the toilets at the Kingdom Hall. Our book study was assigned on Saturday after field service at 1pm. Sometimes the Bethelites came out on Saturday and sometimes they didn't. So, the locals had to make do.

Blueblades

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

and when you cleaned them.......... they called it your PRIVLEDGE........... what a bunch of S***

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ministerial Servants....

This proves they are qualified later as elders to DF teenagers who have sex, or pardon pedophiles....

Sorry, were we talking about urinals?

• R.F.
    R.F.
    and when you cleaned them.......... they called it your PRIVLEDGE........... what a bunch of S***

So true. It's funny they tell you this but my own BS overseer never cleaned A THING.

• JK666
    JK666

ithot,

Welcome to JWD! I can pledge today that I will never clean another KH restroom. Jehovah's happy people can't aim for $hit.

JK

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Women, the elderly, anyone who couldn't avoid their BS conductor, kiss-a$$ "brothers" who wanted to advance... Because there was no advancement w/o the penis

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

something for someone to clean--http://urinal.net/kohler_arts/ it's art...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit