its a new day, its a new life and im feeling good!!

by student1 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• student1
    student1

I Have finally moved out of my home with pioneering jdub, its been a rollercoaster few days.. hence my delay getting back to JWD...
    I got glassed in town on a night out on saturday!! (wrong place, wrong time... have stitches but am ok)... I started uni on monday.. exciting stuff!

I have moved to a new town and am living with two lovely girls ( well I do not really know them... but they seem nice)...

I have slipped off the elders radar.. no witnesses have my address.. can I relax? I think I have escaped disfellowshipping and hell if they caught me now.. would anyone care?? my parents maybe... oh well.... I dont care like I used to!

Anyway I need to focus.. as you all know I cant express myself with any clarity at the best of times, so a head injury is going to make my waffling posts so much worse hahaha. However I did come here with a purpose.... that purpose??? to announce that I am free..I am happy with my decision to leave...... rewind I AM OVER THE FLIPPING MOON!!!! for me the mysery of being stuck in jdub hell is now over, (my heart goes out to those still stuck in the borg).

Thank you all for your encouragement, I started out really low and have been up and down the whole time, you guys were such a strength to me. Thank you. I dont know whether any of you realise the impact and hope your posts of encouragement can have on someone so scared so alone... your posts were everything to me.

My encouragement now is to anyone else going through fade-away hell... stick with it, grit your teath, breath, stay strong and its definately worth it... The juice is worth the squeeze!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is lovely flattering light..... man you look so hot in that light!! Yummy!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad to hear the good news, student1.

Go have an awesome life full of love and promise.

• Open mind
    Open mind

student1:

The juice is worth the squeeze!!!

I nominate this as the JWD "Quote of the Day"!!

All the best!

Open Mind

• bluebell
    bluebell

nooo! you should be feeling bitter and twisted and gnashing your teeth in the darkness! Don't you know? Thats what all us postates are like!

roflmao

Have a great life!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Excellent read! I'm glad to hear this.

I so agree with this paragraph....

My encouragement now is to anyone else going through fade-away hell... stick with it, grit your teath, breath, stay strong and its definately worth it... The juice is worth the squeeze!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is lovely flattering light..... man you look so hot in that light!! Yummy!

I'll say this to anyone going throught the fade thing myself. That's the same with me. I didn't think it would work out but it most definitely is right now.

I wish you the best!

• JK666
    JK666

student1,

I am glad that you are in a new town, and in university. Enjoy your freedom, but stick to class instead of getting hit on the head in bars. Be careful with that freedom and you will do fine.

JK

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to see that you are adjusting well to your new life, you are out of the tightly controling medium of a pointless cult and free to reconnect with life.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Congrats!!!!!!!

• changeling
    changeling

Best wishes to you!

changeling

• flipper
    flipper

Student 1- Mr. & Mrs. Flipper wish you all the best on your new endeavors and all the happiness you can handle ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit