Am I Outta Line?

by ESTEE 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Sounds like a great place to score. Any single male JWD'ers wanna learn how to dance?

JK

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey ESTEE,

You're only outta line if, when line dancing, you're out of line.

Please see my earlier reply to you in YOUR DAILY JOURNAL.

Thanks ................

CoCo

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thanks everyone for posting.

I, like many of you, think Mr. Estee is a keeper, as he is sympathetic to the uneven ratio. He gets tired after two hours of lessons, on his feet constantly. He is progressing nicely in his dance skills. I am lucky . . . Mr. Estee does not use this situation to make me jealous, thankfully. He is quite devoted to me. This past weekend reinforced that point for me.

This uneven ratio of ladies to men is a common occurrence in the dance community. It is a great way for men to meet ladies. If only the men knew!

We are shopping around for a better situation, more conducive to couples. In the meantime, Mr. Estee takes me places where we can spend "us" time.

ESTEE

• knock knock
    knock knock

Outta line...balance and rotating is done.

I sure am glad I stumbled in here: Three left feet you know. I need to get my tires lined, balanced and rotated. :)

thanks!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I suspect someone is wanting to brag about others fighting over her property and isn't really upset. ;-)

• BrentR
    BrentR

There is a deeper more sinister question laying just below the surface here. How in the hell did you get Mr Estee to take a dance class in the first place? Mrs BrentR would have better luck teaching pigs to fly then to get my carcass into a dance class. Is he aware that you made this semi-public knowledge?

Here in the states we have laws against cruel and unusual punishment. What did he do to suffer a fate far worse then death?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    This uneven ratio of ladies to men is a common occurrence in the dance community. It is a great way for men to meet ladies. If only the men knew!

nah its the damn tights........................ that put men off the whole damn thing.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Hell, you're already making to poor guy dance..... Don't make life any more difficult for him! <Note to females.... we men only dance for your sake. If it was up to us, the only dancing available would be at places with stages and poles where scantily clad females accepted dollar bills from us.>

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    <Note to females.... we men only dance for your sake. If it was up to us, the only dancing available would be at places with stages and poles where scantily clad females accepted dollar bills from us.>

Oh please, that's only true for men who can't dance or who think they can't. I've never had a problem getting hubby out to dance (he's a great dancer, used to win dance contests when he was younger) unless there's some slammin food in the joint then I'm on my own.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Guys, you short-change yourselves.

And

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit