The obituary of Britney Spears

by free2beme 19 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Giving up and accepting a degraded life as normal, is not helpful to anyone, especially yourself. Push as hard as possible to stop them and never give up, EVER!

• moshe
    moshe

They have a deathwatch for celebraties and famous people- I wonder if she has made the odds list to die anytime soon?

• BrentR
    BrentR

Can't you guys just see "daddy" written all over this picture?

Here is an idea, take the kids away from both of them so they have a snowball's chance in hell to grow up normal.

• JK666
    JK666

The tombsstone should read:

"You can take the girl out of the trailer trash, but you can't take the trailer trash out of the girl"

JK

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Someone just needs to follow her around with a 2X4 for about a week and bust her in the head everytime she does something stupid.

As someone mentioned "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... but you sure as hell can make him wish he had!"

• free2beme
    free2beme

From what I have scene, that would have her head knocked in in a matter of minutes.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Strong outer containment/weak inner containment and weak social bonds do hurt many people. I hope she is able to rectify all that before she becomes a tragedy. I feel for her, too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ow, that picture looks painful! Doesn't a tight belt around the dick area hurt? It would have to be tight in order for the pants not to fall down and reveal leg. Wouldn't want to show leg, would he?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am terribly sorry for what you had to go through with your son, but where the HELL did he get the money to pay for pain killers and drugs and alcohol at age 13 and 14???!!! I think money deprivation might have been one avenue to explore along with everything you did to help him. You sound like a very caring parent. I just can't imagine how a 13/14 year old gets that kind of money. It takes an incredible amount plus a parent to take him to the dr. to get prescription meds. Just confused on that point. Never judging anyone.

• JeffT
    JeffT

White Dove: trust me I've been in treatment with them. 13 year old drug addicts no how to get drugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit