WTBCS thinks single men must be perverts?

by hamsterbait 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In the Aid Book, under "MARRIAGE" it says that marriage was the normal condition for Jewish men. Singleness "required explanation" (no supporting scripture)

Now in the new October Asleep! we are treated to propaganda, designed to take the attention of the R&F away from the usual perpetrators of child abuse in the Borg : Elders, Ministerial Servants, and blood relatives.

The single person who happens to get on with children must be watched and treated with suspicion. (of course the married middle aged elder who has molested for 25 years with no witnesses to the act does not get a mention)

A teacher must not be alone with a pupil for a piano lesson - Mommy must sit in. No warnings about going in service with elders unchaperoned - even though this is the most common prelude in the Borg for child rape. Shepherding calls (oops MUSTN'T call them that anymore) no warning.

Of course the average witless will now be watching all the professionals involved with their child that the elder grooming Benny in readiness for stroking a puppy or kitty will never register. Nor will they believe it as "we all know it is teachers, sports coaches, and social workers who lust after my child, not Brother trusted with 7 children most of whom cannot possibly have been abused as nobody saw it."

HB

• hamsterbait
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well, if they actually provided real caution, like you mentioned, then they'd have a really useful article on their hands. This is nothing more than keeping the streak alive of publishing tripe since 1879...

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

It's like this

A JW marriage lisence basically makes a JWs dork an official member of the WTS. Single guys have wordly dorks

• 5go
    5go

What about the brothers whom tried hard to get married but get rail roaded into singleness. Do to the fact they aren't good enough for marrige to a sister some how.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are becoming prejudiced aganst unmarried people they probably think not being married and therefore sexually frustrated they are likely to engage in sexual misdeeds. Not a nice way to treat single people who may be very spiritual.

• marmot
    marmot

If that's the case, what about Jesus, and all the apostles and Timothy for that matter.

No mention in there of anybody having wives. What was the "explanation" for all these single men in biblical times?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Many of the apostles had wives and they accompanied their hubbies on preaching trips. Everyone knows Peter was married, anyway.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I am so offended! Since when can't I be married AND a pervert?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is just another way they have of slamming the door of marriage in people's faces. Once you reach a certain age, they make any sisters afraid of you and cut off any opportunities to move out of the ostracism wasteland they have created for single brothers. Then they expect such brothers to do more alone than themselves plus kids.

I think I would be better off disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit