What's For Supper/Dinner?

by snowbird 65 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
  • Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

In my house it was Lamb Chops, Sauted Potatoes and Brocolli and Prince DB cooked, yippee!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Chicken and vegetable stew, carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, garlic, parsley and spices such as thyme and sage. I am on a diet so unfortunately I can't use a lot of oil due to its very high calorie content, I hate fatless food because it's tasteless but a little olive oil will be added to each portion, about 10-12 grams which is 90-110 calories.

• BFD
    BFD

Mongolian Beef meal in a bag. Comes frozen in a bag and takes about 15 minutes to prepare on the stove top. Yummy!

BFD

Edit to add: What are you having, snowbird?

• V1710
    V1710

boiled dinner with smoked keilbassa, cabbage, carrots and potatoes~all locally grown. freshly baked limpa swedish rye bread. fennel, anise and cardamom make it a limpa bread.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you all for your replies. I hit "send" before I could tell what I'm having.

It will be smothered chicken with gravy, potatoes, steamed broccoli, wheat rolls, and kool-aid. (not the WTS kind)

Sylvia

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

BFD, baby, am I invited for dinner? I was going to have a slim jim and some mini-wheats.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

BLACKENED CHICKEN BREAST
    CAJUN SPICED VEGETABLES
    RICE
    PEAS & CORN
    MIXED LEAF SALAD
    BREAD & BUTTER

DESSERT

I'm not cooking this month. Since I'm working so much the food is being catered.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I was going to have a slim jim and some mini-wheats.

Come on down and eat with us. There's always room for one more.

Sylvia

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Tis taco night at my house, my little ones absolutely love soft tacos, I took them grocery shopping with me today and that was their dinner request. Something about assembling their own meal just thrills kids to no end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit