Are all the GB members bachelors & childless?

by lfcviking 13 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Several were going to have children but chose abortion at the last minute in order to be able to serve Jehovah more fully.

gotta have priorities....oompa

• R.F.
    R.F.

Lett, Herd, Splane, Jaracz, Morris, Pierce are all married i'm sure. I know i'm leaving someone out. Morris has children that I know of.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think all of the current members are all married.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

I too remember hearing that Albert Schroeder had a kid(s).

I remember an elder telling me last year when I found out I was pregnant that the Society has so much good information for raising children and how they really kept quiet on stuff like that until Bro Schroder had a kid and thus ensued more articles about kids. I remember him saying "isn't it great that Jehovah made an outlet for ALL people of various walks of life to receive instruction? Having Bro. Schroder on the GB certainly was a blessing for all parents in the truth" and blah blah about how Jehovah truly blessed-

I almost responded "so before Brother Schroeder, Jehovah could give two craps about families???"

This elders "theory" screams the following: Once again the WBTS was losing members by condeming families so they came up with the bright idea (hmm light getting brighter?) to start making "we love kids and family" articles in hopes to keep people in the organization.

Oy Vey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit