• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

WTF is that about?

Pope

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    WTF is that about?

Good question...

You first have to define exactly what "unnatural" is.

1. Not in accordance with or determined by nature; contrary to nature.

A very important fact, is that humans ARE PART OF nature. So therefore anything a human does is, by definition, natural. Evidently that's NOT what it's talking about.

2. Not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm.

That could be anything. By that definition night-shift workers are men kept for unnatural purposes, because the norm is to work during the day. This would apply to Jews, homosexuals, blind people, retards, supermodels, english-speaking telemarketers and Jehovahs Witnesses.

Or basically, anyone different from the majority.

Thus I have to conclude that the purpose of that scripture is to promote intolerance.

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think it's better to just leave it at that. Let your imagination fill in the details. Whatever it was refering to, it doesn't sound very nice!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Sex Slaves???

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

What about vacuuming, washing clothes, doing the dishes?

I think this scripture should be shown to every JW wife by their husbands so as to get out of housework.

Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    Sex slaves?

What was the practise in the 1st century for keeping male sex slaves? Who did that?

And why didn't the men just run away?

Pope

• franzy
    franzy

these are men who are kept in secret rooms
    to add unnatural ingredients to food products
    that end up on our supermarket shelves.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Possibly, a catamite.

Catamite
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    • Learn more about citing Wikipedia •
    Jump to: navigation, search

A catamite is the younger partner in a pederastic relationship between two males and was a popular arrangement in the ancient world, especially ancient Rome.

The word Catamite is derived from the Latin catamitus, itself borrowed from the Etruscan catmite, a corruption of the Greek Ganymedes, the boy who was seduced by Zeus and became his beloved and cup-bearer in Greek mythology.

Anthony Burgess starts his novel Earthly Powers with the sentence:
    “ It was the afternoon of my eighty-first birthday, and I was in bed with my catamite when Ali announced that the archbishop had come to see me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catamite

In roman and greek times, it was an accepted tradition. Up to just a few yrs ago, this was still carried on in afghanistan (but, not in iraq). All the more to invade afghanistan and not iraq.

S

• BrentR
    BrentR

My vote would be diaper changing. It quite often made me spew chunks therefore I interpret that as my body telling me it's unnatural.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since dishwashers had not been invented, yet, cats also had to do dishes. But, not change diapers, since they had not been invented, yet, iether.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit