According to a sister in my hall...

by B_Deserter 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• erynw
    erynw

deleted

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There was a TV program I remember that showed that some distant villages in China were in fact eating aborted fetuses as a type of dietary supplement

in herbal shops. They didn't show any kind of pressure on those mothers to eat the fetuses though , strange but the whole thing looked legit.

I think this was going on because of the adverse poverty in some of these out the place villages, it seems in that apparent culture that they will try and

sell just about anything if they think they can make some money from it, sad but true.

• REBORNAGAIN
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Reborn that particular incident may have proven to be untrue , that doesn't necessarily mean that it doe not exist in other areas of China

I definitely saw fetuses on a platter, I vividly remember this because I thought how disgusting it was.

• oompa
    oompa

They give you Texas Pete, but it's made in China.

needs salt too...oompa

• erynw
    erynw

OK, I'm completely grossed out. Can we back off of this for a bit?

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

now-a-days, anything is possible. The media is no help and the freedom of speech a major contributor and psycho's submitting all kinds of garbage on the net makes you wish we lived back when TV consisted of Ozzie & Harriet and Leave it to Beaver.

LINDA

• changeling
    changeling

She may be related to the ministerial servant I know who believes there is a country by the name of Theighland.

changeling

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I'm wondering if the moo shoo foetus would give me heart burn or flatulence . . . Lately, I'm prone to that and the last time I ate pussy cat it happened.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Homerovah, just because you see it on TV, doesn't mean it is true. You can'r argue that "we can't prove that the Chineese do not eat fetuses therefore they do." That is bad logic. Maybe you can provide us with the name of the program so we can check it out for ourselves. But one man saying he saw it on some vague TV program isn't enough evidence for the conscious thinker to believe it. For a claim that strange you must provide extraordinary evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit