According to a sister in my hall...

by B_Deserter 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

The Chinese government not only forces women who become pregnant with a 2nd child to have an abortion, they also make her EAT the fetus after the procedure.

Sometimes I wonder if I can keep putting up the facade, but comments like this just make the meetings worth while.

• eclipse
    eclipse

the ignorance of some of them is hilarious.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ask her if that was Fetus Lo Mein or Moo Shoo Fetus.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

OMG.....it must be true. Someone just sent me an email a couple of days ago, showing photos of a fetus being cooked in a pot of soup. I don't know if it's a fake "Photoshop" photo, but it sure as H**** looked pretty real. Then whatever you heard, I don't know what to believ anymore.

LINDA

• REBORNAGAIN
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sheesh... direct them to SNOPES.com (the urban legend debunker) and pray they get a clue.

Un-fricking-believable.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

On second thought. PLEASE do not post these photos. They need to be banned off of the NET period.

LINDA

• erynw
    erynw

Please, don't post the photos here.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

sorry Erynw. What was I thinking. *shame*

I won't even forward that email to anyone. It's going in the garbage.

*humblybowingherheadinshame*

• watson
    watson

You have to go with the combos, but it's there. Confirmed!!

Hung Far Low

Luncheons Specials
    (Served Until 3:00PM.)
    All served with Soup (Dine In Only), and Fried Won Ton

Combinations

A

....$4.75 Pork Chow Mein, Pork Fried Rice,
    Sweet and Sour Pork

B

...$4.95 Pork Chow Mein, Fried Shrimp,
    Sesame Chicken

C

...$4.95 Chicken Subgum Chow Mein, Fried Shrimp, Sweet and Sour Chicken

D

...$4.95 Moo Shoo Fetus, Chow Mein, Fried Shrimp, Barbecued Pork

Served with Pork Fried Rice, or Steamed Rice (Exception: Lo Mein)
    Choice of One Entree

Green Bean with Chicken or Beef or Pork.............................................5.50

Orange Chicken......................................................................................5.25

Chicken Delight....................................................................................................5.25

Garlic Chicken and Pork.........................................................................5.25

Sweet and Sour Shrimp.......................................................................... 5.95

Sweet and Sour Pork or Chicken or SpareRibs....................................... 5.25

Sesame Chicken....................................................................................................5.25

Pea Pod Chow Yuk w/ choice of Chicken or Beef or B.B.Q. Pork.........5.25

Pea Pod Chow Yuk with Shrimp............................................................. 5.95

Broccoli Chicken or Beef or B.B.Q. Pork................................................ 5.25

Almond Chicken with Vegetables.............................................................5.95

Almond Chicken Deep Fried.....................................................................5.95

Lemon Chicken.....................................................................................................5.95

Black Bean Sauce with SpareRibs............................................................5.50

Black Bean Sauce with Choice of Chicken or Pork or Beef.....................5.25

Vegetable with Bean Cake........................................................................5.25

Szechuan Chicken or Beef............................................................................................................5.25

Kung Pao Chicken or Beef or Tofu............................................................5.25

Kung Pao Three Combo (with chicken, beef, and shrimp) .................................5.95

Twice Cooked Pork....................................................................................5.25

Three Flavor Mongolian (with chicken, beef, and shrimp) ............ ....................5.95

Mongolian Beef or Chicken.......................................................................5.95

Mandarin Chicken.......................................................................................................5.25

Deep Friend Sesame Beef...........................................................................5.25

General TSO's Chicken..............................................................................5.25

Lo Mein Choice of Chicken or Pork or Beef..................................................5.25

Special Lo Mein (with chicken, beef, and shrimp and scallops) .......................................5.95

Moo Shu Choice of Chicken or Pork or Beef.................................................5.25

Indicates hot and spicy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit