MORE Girl Fluff....the best investment you have ever made in clothing?

by restrangled 15 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

a versace suit..

dark blue with just the faintest hint of a stripe

cost me £100 about 10 year ago

still love it

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Those are great skirts! It reminds me of some of the ones I purchased (a now famous designer) back then whose name now escapes me. They were $50.00 a piece as I remember. (1974-1975) A huge amount of money, but they were so worth it! They were so much fun to wear.

Woe that is a lot of money for back then!

They are really fun to wear. I'm thinking I may actually purchase another one from their line tonight. They are so very comfy!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Black Swan...

Now that I've thought about it, they were Jessica McClintock designs....I think way before she became famous. They were purchased at Marshall Fields in Chicago.

I wish I had kept them, better yet, I wish I coud still fit into them!!!!!!!!!!!!

r.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This little gem has paid off in dividends... it draws the ladies like moths to a flame.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

An ex boyfriend of mine who is still a good friend raved and raved about doc martens. So, I bought a pair, and they are so comfy. Too hot down here to wear them in the summer but I am glad it's getting cooler so I can wear em. Plus they make me a bit taller. LOL.

• wednesday
    wednesday

navy pea coat. always looks good, never goes out of style. for the life of me I can't recall the designer, but it one of them with two names. very big for working women's clothes.

cami's of various colors. they are ideal with many things.

navy stripe dress pants. very stylish, never out of style

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit