Life is sweet

by RollerDave 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Mornin, JWD'ers!

Jaguarbass: Zappa was amazing, wasn't he? Not just crazy whacked out comedy that is light on overt context, but killer guitar work.

The man could SHRED. Glad such a band exists and you get to see em, Live music is sweet.

Cyrus: Thanks, man. oh, and thank you for a good laugh! When I read the words "tree-hugging ultra-liberal pansy" I just started laughing out loud. So loud, I freaked out the dog, and THAT'S always funny. Well if you can have a sense of humor when describing yourself, so can I, I am a monster-truck driving, pistol-packing warmongering wingnut, nice to meet you!

Greendawn: Thanks! My truck has an alloy DOHC V8 and these new Dodge Rams tuck the engine waaaay back under the cowl. The had to stand on step-stools and lean waaaaay in, and deal with camshafts in the heads. I think I got off easy, I was prepared to pay a whole hell of a lot more, but the heads were ok when they had 'em scoped.

Bluebell: Thanks! Hey, what's the deal with those raspberries? Becky does that and it amuses her to no end! I don't get it, but she seems to be happy so I let her, but I have to admit I am baffled.

Rebornagain: Yeah, coming out of the b0rg and actually HAVING a life is pretty sweet, ain't it.

Well, today I am back on taxi duty driving everybody everywhere because my ground-pounder of a gas-guzzling truck is back. Could be worse, I could drive a Toyota Pious!

ooh, almost time for Rush Limbaugh, catch ya all later!

RD

Edited to add: oops, SATURDAY. no Rush today.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Aren't we the lucky ones. I understand your sympathy for the pioneer you saw walking down the street. They are so deprived of what life can really offer them. You're right too, we were always second guessing everything we did. There was always at least 1 who would disapprove of what we did so we therefore were constantly walking on eggs.

LINDA

P.S. I 'm happy for you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit