Secret Santa 2007 (forum gift exchange !!)

by Angharad 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
  • memario
    memario

Well, I'll throw my name into the hat. never had a Christmas before.

So this will be my FIRST christmas EVER!!

mem

• Mum
    Mum

This is such a great idea! Count me in. Thanks!

SandraC

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Last Christmas I was lurking ... this time I'll join in!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm in.I had a blast last year.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hi, Ang.

I want to be a part of it again this year, but want to make sure the person That was assigned to me does not sign up. I received an email that he was too sick to shop, and I wrote back, just get better first, and never heard from them again.

I had much fun shopping and sending my person their gift, but was so disappointed that someone could forget about me.

I will send you an email as to who this was. They shouldn't be allowed to sign up again this year.

r.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    They shouldn't be allowed to sign up again this year

I agree, its only fair that everyone who goes to the trouble of sending something also receives something.

If anyone realises that they will not be able to send their gift for whatever reason, please let me know so that you can be removed from the list of who is joining in completely and things reworked.

Thanks

Angharad

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I'm in!

• Es
    Es

Pming you right now!!!!

es

• Namaste
    Namaste

I'm new but I'm in! I promise I'll send my gift!

I know how it feels when you don't get anything in the exchange.

I used to participate in the Secret Santa at my office and it kind of became a joke to everyone because I always seemed to either get the person that didn't participate or found something in the bottom of their donate to charity box and gave it to me instead!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit