Thankfully Disfellowshiped Today

by Lloyd Braun 29 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Congratulations Lloyd! You said something the other day about getting it done and you really did it!

And really thats all there is to it! There shouldnt be so much drama to it and emotions.

My God! You are just quitting a business anyway!

Walk away and be happy, smile, and laugh at how fortunate you are not to waste another day of precious life in that creepy organization!

I read your comments and feel you are going to do wonderful things in the world and help alot of people here too to get out of that org and never look back!

Welcome to your new life of freedom Lloyd,

Anewme

• anewme
    anewme

Excuse me, I mean Matt, congratulations Matt!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Lloys, I like your attitude, too. You are only saying 'goodbye" to a collective gaggle of hypocrites. ((((Lloyd)))))

• Gregor
    Gregor

As I recall you were contacted shortly after you started posting here. What happened? Did your father say something? Whatever, better to take off a piece of adhesive tape quickly than slowly. It's over now. Congratulations.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations, Lloyd!

If only it was so easy for the majority who leave, and for your friends who feel held captive.

I'll bet you happy reaction to the news left the elders a bit confused: you rained on their parade!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Whoa! Hold on a minute!

No gnashing of teeth?

No pits of dense darkness?

That's not fair. You're not playing by the rules!

Open Mind

(wishing you the VERY BEST. Don't look back.)

• BFD
    BFD

Celebrate...

Congratulations!

BFD

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Congratulations on your freedom!

I'ma go back and read your posts, this has piqued my interest.

RD

• Gopher
    Gopher

You're an EVIL APOSTATE now ....

... not that there's anything wrong with that !!!

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

You're an EVIL APOSTATE now ....

... not that there's anything wrong with that !!!

Yes indeed! Glad to be one too. Phock an A! (I always wanted to blurt that out to a public forum)... Matt R.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit