GreenDawn 211

Tula 206

Changeling 195

JK666 154

Gopher 138

BFD 134

Sweetstuff 133

Sweetface 116

The latest figures show competition is hotting up. The seemingly untouchable Nvrgnbk appears to be (pardon the expression) fading. Hot on the champion colt’s heels is old stager GreenDawn, debutante Tula and the constantly improving Changeling. Stallions JK666 and Gopher seem to be hitting peak form after a summer on grass, while BFD’s promotion to Emperor is likely to put more spring in his step. Otherwise look out for stable mates Sweetstuff and Sweetface. The former "posted out" last week but both appear to appreciate stiff opposition.

Nvgnbk 10/11

GreenDawn 15/8

Tula 5/2

Changeling 4/1

JK666 10/1

Others on Request

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

very cute

• JK666
    JK666

10 to 1! I am a long shot. That could be good with fiilies like sweetstuff and sweetface in the race.

A dirty minded stallion I am.

JK

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am not too worried, unless his computer is acting up. Either he is getting tired of posting so much and is taking a break (meaning he will soon be back), he is finally getting into the world (meaning he is on his way to total freedom from the Watchtower Society), or he has had to cut back for a time for personal reasons. Unless force of circumstance is behind it, it will all work to the better for him.

• Clam
    Clam

Someone's asked if I can take a bet on Obves correctly predicting Armageddon. Yes I can give you 33/1. Winnings can only be collected after Judgement Day.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    Someone's asked if I can take a bet on Obves correctly predicting Armageddon. Yes I can give you 33/1. Winnings can only be collected after Judgement Day.

Only 33/1? Not very generous Clam.

1000/1 would be more realistic. However, I'll lay odds of 1/10 that he
    produces a lot more threads full of jumbled figures, unless his
    calculator breaks down.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Seriously, sweetface...STOP reading anything posted by Clam while sipping a diet soda!!!!!!!!! You should have learned your lesson on the Apostacrusie thread.

P.S. Clam, your calculation on my number is off a little. When a thread is removed, the posts counts are, too. You are probably 20-30 short on my figure.

P.P.S. Stalker!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Clam, thank you for calling attention to the stats.

I was dangerously close to hitting the top 10. If that every happens, I'm gonna take a week off. Sort of a self-imposed, "mini-intervention".

On a side note, it was very interesting to look at the top 1000 posters over the last week. I didn't take the time to count them, but I think we came pretty close to having 1000 individuals post in the last week.

Now that's what I call COMMUNITY!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Three cheers for JWD!

Open Mind

• changeling
    changeling

You're too cute clam!

changeling

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

10 to 1! I am a long shot. That could be good with fiilies like sweetstuff and sweetface in the race.

A dirty minded stallion I am.

Don't forget to wear your chaps JK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit