Did you taste the "Goodness of Jehovah's Organisation" ?

by truthseeker 27 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Basically, in the beginning I did most of the above. I was out one of the holidays in the beginning, and I was averaging upward of 20 hours a month in field circus. At first, I did attempt to get others at work into at least going to the Crapmorial.

However, it was all based on false premises. One can only suppress natural desires and put off normal things so long. And, once they tried hounding me enough, I simply quit doing anything at all. Instead of going out in field circus all the time, I worked on getting my mini discs recorded (in the beginning, I had tapes of records I bought so I could listen to the tapes; I had to almost stop making them and stop buying records for the field misery). None of the good things that were promised had I stayed ever materialized, and the "It's One Step Beyond" is the most specious argument to continue that I have ever heard of in my life. I am not going to continue doing all I can based on non sequitors and failed promises.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I've got a funny taste in my mouth

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Sticky tonsils.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It made my tummy hurt and gave me bad breath, so I stopped tasting

nj

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I had to taste it because it was FORCED down my throat! Afterwards ... its taste was as bitter as wormwood! blech!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or Dreamer, it's like bad alcohol that makes the head lose its senses including the sense of direction, otherwise we could call it the wine of Babylon the Great.

I never tasted anything good in the JWs what they had to offer in terms of religion, intellect, culture, social life, were in a very poor shape, very low grade, basically there was nothing in dub land. Only false promises.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"It tastes like burning." - Ralph Wiggum

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I must say that after the first taste of that $h1t sandwich I realized that I didnt need to eat the whole thing to know that the rest tasted bad too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit