"Judge for 4 Days" and "Rutherford Uncovered"--PDF's by request!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NON-JW- Rutherford booklets by request! Request from researcher: Do you have Rutherford a judge for 4 days and Rutherford uncovered by any chance? I have always wanted to read those. Thanks! ------------------------------------------------------------ My comments: Yes, we have those and will provide you with download links shortly. Nevada! ------------------------------------------------------------ Download instructions will be the same for both of these files. Click the links below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the download link by the (red arrow). Judge "For 4 Days" Rutherford--PDF! JUDGE "FOR 4 DAYS" RUTHERFORD: Edward L. Curran (1940). Exposing the history of former Watchtower president and founder of the modern JWs, Joseph F. Rutherford. Was he really a "judge"? A look at the $-making Watchtower Society. Many strange biblical interpretations analyzed. Much information on Rutherford's tactics of hate toward non-JWs. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebxyl7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rutherford Uncovered--PDF RUTHERFORD UNCOVERED: Richard Felix (1937). Felix lived in the same county in which J.F. Rutherford practiced law before becoming a Russellite. Rare details on Rutherford's law career and his family. Exposes Rutherford's illegal and unethical actions as a private attorney including his twice being fined for contempt of court! http://www.sendspace.com/file/9b8pbl Nevada-

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thanks poster That boy sure loved power

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Homerovah the Almighty:

Thank you! Your Welcome!

Nevada-

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I wonder if Rutherford had a small penis : If Freud's theory is correct in that men pursue power all their lives ....ummm

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis, for posting these! While we might find fault with some of their presentation they are very interesting to read from an historical point of view. Watchtower literature refers to "clergy opposition" to Rutherford's ministry, but rarely does it detail why Rutherford's message was so offensive. Pages 33 and 34 of "Rutherford Uncovered" has a selection of quotes from Rutherford entitled "What Rutherford Says." Rutherford and his followers earned the right to free speech by saying some of the most bigoted things imaginable. Modern JW criticism of other religions pales compared to the Judge's rants. Modern JW history books do not reveal how offensive the Judge was.

Page 32 of "Judge for 4 days Rutherford" gives some pretty good advice on how to handle the Judge's emissaries. The first item says to treat the Witnesses "courteously, charitably, but firmly." This is the advice of a Catholic priest writing in 1940 during the heighth of mob action against JWs. Sounds like a voice of sanity to me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks so much! I must admit being a tad disappointed by Felix's expose...I had expected something that had more juicy details about his personal life (as I knew it discussd his parents and brothers), but at least it had a very interesting discussion of Rutherford's unethical conduct as a lawyer.... I never heard of Modern Mohammad, I wonder if a copy of that booklet has survived anywhere?

• rebel8
    rebel8

You are amazing.

The only document you have not given to us in PDF is a scan of the original stone-carved 10 Commandments.

See what you can do, won't you? ;)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm not worthy!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Rutherford and his followers earned the right to free speech by saying some of the most bigoted things imaginable.

Now that is a true statement if I ever heard one!

Thank you cabasilas! Appreciate your kindness!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Leolaia: (It's time Leolaia was given a full dozen of these!)

Thank you Leolaia!

I will see what I can find on that book!

Cheers! Atlantis-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit