Let it begin....

by snare&racket 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Well, jeez, don't everybody speak up at once...
  • cofty
    cofty

It appears the proposed changes will not make any difference to the Watchtower. It will apply to professionals and only creates a legal angle to the "duty of care". It is not mandatory disclosure.

I can't understand why DC won't go the whole way.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I heard about this on the BBC this morning. They usually give an hour of BBC news here in the states.

The first thing I thought of was 'Jehovah's Witnesses'.

Boy oh boy oh boy. Can't wait to see JW's take the perp walk.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

@Vidiot.

Not a far fetched idea and not something they have not done before. It would be a great way for the FDS to run and hide its masters "belongings", if you know what I mean.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Who would have though, big A would be caused by JW touching kids!

For some reason when/if Jesus comes, I don't think he'll be fighting for JW. It's funny hearing all the JW say they're persecuted because of pedophilia. What happened to all those years of mocking the Catholics about how they weren't the true religion? Now that it's happening to them it proves they're the true religion?

These people are whacked!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The JW's have no idea how they are viewed by society, I was surprised and very embarrassed.

It's quite a moment, the JW's have gone from famously defending the death of children due to blood transfusion, to defending rampant paedophilia.......

"and you shall know the by their fruits...."

What a family enviroment: They are statistically poor, uneducated and famous for refusing lifesaving medical treatment for their children and for defending peadophiles....

How detached from reality are they......?......they think a literature trolley will fix this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit