Who is GUILTY for the JW's killed in the concentration camps?

by Metamorphosis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Da Judge

JK

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Obviously the Nazi's hold bloodguilt in part for the JW's who died in the concentration camps.

Morph

My thoughts the Wactower society is the devil in this one.

But the individual is also responsible for being gullible.

Thats a tough one for a 15, 16, 17 year olds to be able to discern the bullshxt thats run before them. Especially back in the 40's when there was very little acces to information.

At this point in my life, I'm not a big advocate of dying for any principals especially with the uncertainty of whats on the other side.

I think compromise and preserve the organism then flee to a more hospitable enviroment.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Rutherford and Hitler two major assholes of the era !

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

What the hell kind of logic is that?...is this a serious question, or are you just effing with us?

I didn't tell you what i thought. I presented 3 possibilities and wanted to see a debate if it was strictly one possibility or a combination of them and what YOU ALL thought.

I definately think the Nazi's hold bloodguilt as stated.

I also think the org holds some bloodguilt because people didn't sign that paper for fear of losing their salvation

I personally don't think any individual JW has any bloodguilt. (edit - when i say this i mean i don't hold a JW who Died responsible for themselves - I'm definately not referring to the Judge - he's lumped in w/ the "org")

I was just throwing it out for discussion - mainly because last night was the first time I ever thought of possibily the ORG being somewhat bloodguilty in God's eyes for what happened.

Morph

• flipper
    flipper

Judge and executioner Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit