Who actually buys all the political games

by free2beme 17 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Democrats can do no wrong. Republicans know the only right decisions. Democrats are more intelligent. Republicans are more accepted by God. Really, who actually believes either side. Politics is nothing more then sound bites and blame games. They are all 100% power freaks, who will do anything and say anything for more power and to keep the power they have. Anyone who supports either side and is ignorant enough to not see that both are at fault, has traded one blind faith in the Witnesses for another. Politics are a joke and our politicians will never improve, as long as you have a world in which the true power belongs to the media.

• watson
    watson

Politics is a necessary evil in a free society.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Politics is a necessary evil in a free society.

Exactly.

Politics are a joke and our politicians will never improve, as long as you have a world in which the true power belongs to the media.

What to do then?

I didn't like some of the businesses I've worked for over the years. So I started my own.

If we can't work with the present system, we have to create something to replace it.

But I must agree, loyalty to party over loyalty to conviction is a losing scenario for everyone.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I didn't like some of the businesses I've worked for over the years. So I started my own.

If we can't work with the present system, we have to create something to replace it.

Exactly, nvrgnbk. There are people out there that have rejected the two major parties. As for me, I tend to lean towards the Libertarian philosophy of government. More and more people are beginning to realize that there's something wrong with the Democrats and Republicans, and people are seeking alternatives. I vote Libertarian most of the time, even though I know my candidate will not win. More and more people like me are doing the same thing and we're starting to make an impact. The ballot box can solicit change, it just takes persistance.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Is there any difference in the policies of these two parties? I have never been able to see any, what has one party done that the other didn't do?

• oompa
    oompa

I for one do not buy it. This is the worst political season EVER!!! Why did it start so crapping early!!! And the war!!!! Back and forth. No it probably does not really matter in the long run who is at the top.

sick of it all....oompa

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Politics, hmm, choices:

1. Asshole A

2. Asshole B

3. Nimrod C

4. Moron D

While government is a needed evil, the politics involved are infantile. Women should rule the world, just saying, you men haven't done such a great job so far, I think its our turn!

(Sits back, grabs a coffee, while she waits for the men to start throwing dirt her way)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Women should rule the world, just saying, you men haven't done such a great job so far, I think its our turn!

Please, go on, sweetstuff.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    They are all 100% power freaks, who will do anything and say anything for more power and to keep the power they have.

And so it has been for thousands of years.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I do believe we are going to see the nastiest, mud slinging, low blow, gutter sniping election cycle this country has ever seen. LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit