I went to a meeting in my underwear!

by tsunami_rid3r 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Why do we have either naked or underwear dreams? I've had a few in which I am interacting with people at work and realize I'm only wearing my tighty whiteys. Feel embarassed and humiliated. Always feels good to wake up and realize it was a dream.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jeeze, I always wear my underware to meetings... carmel

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Black briefs! I felt naughty.

• watson
    watson

oompa brings up some very serious questions for consideration. All of them have a baring on the subject.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Tsunami - At 20 years, don't you think you are a teeeensy bit too old for the elders to be interested enough to do anything?

HB

• Scully
    Scully

One of the first recurring nightmares I had after we stopped going to meetings was that I was walking through the local shopping center in my underwear, on my way to a meeting with the elders. It was really upsetting at the time.

Gradually, as the nightmares kept happening, I started learning ways to assert my boundaries in real life and not allow myself to be "exposed" to their scrutiny. Eventually, my dreams were of me buying and putting on new articles of clothing for these encounters with elders.

The last time I had that dream, I was the one with all my clothes on, and the elders were the ones in their underwear!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

those arent skid marks.............. these are nike boxers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit