I went to a meeting in my underwear!

by tsunami_rid3r 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Last night I went to the meeting in my underwear in my dream. What if I did go to a meeting in my underwear? Would the ministerial servants or elders do anything about it?

• oompa
    oompa

HMMM? Is it a thong? If not, are there visible skidmarks? Is there writing on it such as "Home of the Whopper" or "Mini-Me"?

there is lots to consider...oompa

• changeling
    changeling

I have that dream sometimes! I hate it!

changeling

• tula
    tula

analysis:

does this mean you are going to "get caught with your pants down"????

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Probably ask you out on a date

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Beneath my clothes, I am fully nude right now.

• Gopher
    Gopher

What could an underwear dream really mean???

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/u.htm

Underwear

To dream that you are in your underwear, signifies a situation that has created a loss of respect for you. Alternatively, it symbolizes some aspect of yourself that is private. If you feel ashamed of being seen in your underwear, then it indicates your hesitance in revealing your true feelings, attitudes, and other hidden habits/ideas.

To dream that someone is in their underwear, signifies an embarrassing and inexplicable situation. Alternatively, you may see that person for who he/she really is.

To see dirty or torn underwear, suggests that you are not comfortable in your own skin and have feelings of inadequacy. You may possess negative and critical feelings about yourself. You may also feel uncomfortable about your sexuality.

*Please see also Panties.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

well....make sure they are not boxer shorts, but rather bikini briefs, then you can always say they are your swimming trunks and you just got out of the pool and was in a hurry to get to the meeting on time and didn't have time to change clothes and they should commend you for being that eager to be there. *LOLROF*

LINDA

• journey-on
    journey-on

Are you feeling exposed, Tsunami? If you are quietly fading, maybe you feel your cover up isn't working and you're about to be exposed.

Maybe you have a desire to expose them (the WTS) and feel you're just the one to do it.

In your dream, did you feel embarrassed, afraid, or courageous and unashamed?

You didn't ask for an interpretation, but these are just some thoughts that came to me about this dream.

• Kudra
    Kudra

"*Please see also Panties"

LOL!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit