The Baby Shower Episode:

" Explain to me how this baby shower thing works. "
    " What do you wanna know?"
    "Well, I mean, does it ever erupt into a drunken orgy of violence?"
    "Rarely."

lisa

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Watching some of these youtube bloopers, and seeing various shots of the famous four, I cannot help but be drawn to the fact that it appears as if Michael Richards and Julia Louis Dreyfuss had a thing going on?

Or am I crazy?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

All of the above. Plus "can you spare a square?".

• oompa
    oompa

If there is a God in heaven, PLEASE let them get back together. Most of my favs were covered, but I also love the one George and Jerry are trying to get their pilot on, are at the apt. of the head of NBC and George is caught looking down his young daughters cleavage.

reunite!!!.....oompa

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The "Maid" episode where Seinfeld's maid does more than clean his apartment. I think it also had something to do with George's car. Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The George skips work episode - George uses his parked car outside his workplace to dupe his boss into thinking he was still at work...but he was skipping. His car gets totalled, and his cover busted. Skeeter

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

My favorite one is Junior Mint!

Jerry has a date with a woman whose name he has forgotten, but it "rhymes with a female body part." Could it be "Mulva"? Elaine visits an old boyfriend who's in the hospital for an operation; he was once fat, thin she's interested again. Kramer gets an opportunity to witness the operation and he drags Jerry along, while watching they have an accident with a "Junior Mint."

Kramer: Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!
    Jerry: That's true.
    Kramer: It's very refreshing!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

A Festivus for the rest of us!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the last two episodes - really funny especially the very end where they are sitting in a holding cell having the most banal conversation in spite of the sentence they just received.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I cant believe, considering the nature of this board, no one mentioned the opposite george episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyCQu29Vutw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit