What's Your Favorite Seinfeld Episode?

by Lloyd Braun 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

My favorite all time episode is the Tennis/J Peterman incident where Kramer is walking across the tennis court and a racquet goes flying and hits a machine and Kramer gets pelleted with tennis balls. Another really good one is when Newman smells Kramer basting on the roof and starts seeing him as food.

• BFD
    BFD

The Soup Nazi was one of my favorites.

Also the one where Newman and Kramer decide to haul all these cans to MI because the deposit on them is 10 cents.

When Jerry becomes friends with Kieth Hernandez.

There are so many but that's all I got for now.

BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

OMG, I was just quoting George when I found this thread. It's not my fave episode, but I just got back from a PT appt and was remembering the episode when George cancelled his PT appt w/ the therapist w/ the big hair. He cancelled and appt the day before because he had to take hi mother to the Chiropodist and was charged for the missed appt.

Receptionist: "We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. Will you be keeping your appt for tomorrow?"

George: "Well I guess I have to. It's less that 24 hours!!!"

Ahhh...that George!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Elaine crosses the soup Nazi, then finds his recipes in his furniture that Kramer got for her. She then starts to read off the soup recipes in front of him at the soup restaurant.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

When George poses as a marine biologist and Kramer gets his "hole in one".

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

My favourite had to be the one where they made bets to see who could abstain from "pleasuring" themselves the longest!!!

Hilarious...LIG

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Too many too list.

One of the greatest of all time.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Are you a master of your domain

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Are you a master of your domain

I was going to say that, but thought it'd be best if a guy did.

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun
    When George poses as a marine biologist and Kramer gets his "hole in one".

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit