What feels more liberating than burning your bra???

by loosie 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

Picking up 5 WT and Awakes at your doctor's office and and tossing them in the trash after your appointment.

I tore them up so the garbage man wouldn't decide to become a Jehovah's witness.

Loosie (of the I didn't burn my bra but tore up mags instead class)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Just getting the damn thing off, at the end of the day, is liberating, and freedom, at it's best!!!!!

loosie, 2 times a week, I go into a restaurant for lunch, and take with me several of these rags mags. Whoever leaves these are persistent.

• JK666
    JK666

Flipping the bird at the Kingdumb Hall when I drive by.

JK

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

The last time I picked up a WT/A mag. I looked at it, and thought to myself, they never change. I bet they still conduct their meetings the same boring way too. The last cong. I was in, the bro. who conducted the WT study, did so for the previous years. I was in that cong. from 96-99 and officially how long he conducted the study I don't know, but 3 whole years listening to the same guy was not only boring, but it made everyone wonder if he was the only one who thought he was deserving of it or the only one capable? BTW, he was considered one of the annointed. He apparently thought he was already in heaven no doubt.

LINDA

• lawrence
    lawrence

Not wearing underwear.

Sending a 2 year subscription of 'Blue Boy' magazine to Ted Jackass.

Calling Brooklyn Bethel each morning and asking if the lights have gone brighter.

Partaking at memorials.

Walking out on the final prayer.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What feels more liberating than burning your bra???

Watching those getting liberated from their bras jumping up and down.

Rub a Dub

• dobbie
    dobbie

Rubadub yes but the more ample bosomed among us would then look like this lol!

• freyd
    freyd

Being in subjection to a man. Eclipse, you out there?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Dobbie ...

LOL ... yes ... I understand ....

But I'd certainly be happy to lend a hand (or two) where needed.

Rub a Dub

• dobbie
    dobbie

Rub a dub you just made me spit out my juice!! lol (if my laptop breaks now from getting wet i'll send you the bill!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit