If bumble bee and sweetstuff...

by sweetface2233 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

post a goodbye thread, I will march myself up to Ontario and drag their sweet asses back here!

I was so happy when eclipse's computer was fixed. I was already going through withdrawls from her.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I thought this was going to be a "If you combined Bumble Bee with Sweetstuff, you'd get.... type of thread

I was all set to extol the virtues of BumbleStuff and SweetBee. Actually there was a threa da few weeks back about the ideal woman .... hmmmm this could be close.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I was all set to extol the virtues of BumbleStuff and SweetBee. Actually there was a threa da few weeks back about the ideal woman .... hmmmm this could be close.

I think I am bi-curious, now!

• BFD
    BFD

You think?

• eclipse
    eclipse

I missed you all more than you know

I'm happy I got my comp fixed

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    sweetface and bfd have pm's

Private massages? Oh damn!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

aaawww sweetface I ain't going nowhere!

Now, as for a threesome - well there is going to be alot of alcohol flowing on the 13th, and there are hotel rooms being booked .......

I'll leave the rest of the story up to your imaginations

BB

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    thought this was going to be a "If you combined Bumble Bee with Sweetstuff, you'd get.... type of thread

Are you suggesting that either of us isn't FARKING IDEAL AS IT IS????? Answer carefully Uzz.

And sweetface, I am not going anywhere, but stop asking me out on a date girlfriend, I wuv ya but I told ya before, stickly dickly here.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    but stop asking me out on a date girlfriend

I don't recall ever asking you on a "date". ha ha

• Mary
    Mary
    Bumblebee said: Now, as for a threesome - well there is going to be alot of alcohol flowing on the 13th, and there are hotel rooms being booked .......

Alcohol? I thought this was going to be like an assembly where we sit down and study the bible. Bumblebee----you LIED to me damn it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit