Birthday Party- an Attempt at Your First

by saywhat29 21 Replies latest jw friends

• tula
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    But its not my Bday guys, LOL! thats couple of months ahead

Honey, I celebrated my 30th birthday for 2 months! Happyfuckingbirthday!!!!!!!!! breakdance

• Kudra
    Kudra

Happy EFFIN b-day!!!

and the 21st! NICE!

I remember mine... puking in the bathroom behind the 76 station. :P

But it was fantastic.

Out with my best friends, dubs all.

We hit all the bars in the towns around our little area. My first "legal" drink was a "brandy separator" which I still do not know what it is...

-K

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

sweetface2233:

Honey, I celebrated my 30th birthday for 2 months

you dont look 30.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "couldnt resist....now back to lurking " Sheep Class)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    you dont look 30

Why thank you...are you coming on to me snakes?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I'll take my best girl friendd/hag with me!

I remember reading in a post that you live in MD. Would you happen to be near DC? I'd take you to Chaos!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Celebrating a birthday is important because you are still on the planet, and just as important as everyone else!!! A trip to a high end restaurant is always a spirit lifter. Enjoy.

• sparrow
    sparrow

last year my wife organised for myself and about 10 others from my work to go paintball. It was awesome (another thing not condoned as a witness) but jeez I was sore after!

Next week is my first official birthday party and I have about 30 people coming to my place for a bash so I am pretty excited. I just want a present wrapped in birthday wrapping - I don't care what it is!! I'm getting pretty excited - how sad is that. Got to remember not to go too hard to early...

My advise is get your "wordly" friends/partner to help you out. My wife has had 27 of them so has a lot better idea than I...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I've got an idea: go to an improv comedy theater, or failing that, a comedy club. You'll have laughs, a couple drinks...it'll be fun.

I went to Dave & Buster's for my 21st. D&B, for those who have the misfortune not having one in their town, is basically a big bar and arcade. The combination of booze and videogames attracts quite a crowd. Playing DDR while smashed was an interesting experience, to say the least...and I'm glad I didn't sway around enough to let the booze out the front door!

It doesn't matter how you celebrate, so long as there is booze involved and you get home alive. A few months ago, a car came into the dealership with one of those "In Loving Memory" stickers on it. The date? November 6, 1985 - November 10, 2006.

If you make it home alright, you're ahead of the game. Not everyone gets to do that....

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

I celebrated my 30th this year. (Been celebrating birthdays again for the last 7 years, but this is my first party since I was 4 years old).

I hired a room (with a bar!!!!) at a great local pub - with a DJ. Got loads of food. Invited all my family and friends (my family are now all exJW), Age range from babies to my grandma. It was great. Very loud and noisy, loads of drink and dancing (so nothing like the old skin crawling JW "get together").

But whatever you do ENJOY IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit