Birthday Party- an Attempt at Your First

by saywhat29 21 Replies latest jw friends

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Okay, so I'm planning my own Birthday party/get-together/something as I want to do something fun for my 21st.

The thing is.. I don't know what to do, besides go out and get drunk. Most of friends... okay the two or three I have... are now use to *not* having to get me anything because they are cheap and took advantage of knowing a JW kid. But, now I want to do something and I have no idea about doing it.

It stil seems kinda silly to me, to celebrate a day that is like any other day, but I will be Twenty-EFFING-One and I've never been a drinker or party-type-guy. I mean really, I can count the number of hard drinks I have on one hand. So, I want to do something fun and to make a big deal out of it 'cause I was always so pissed having to leave the room during grade school when someone had a birthday or dealing with the guilt of NOT leaving and eating a cupcake and my family fiding out about it.. I hated being invited to parties and weaseling out of it even when I would have liked to go. I mean, people attend weddings of relatives they can't stand or they can stand who are getting married to people they otherwise hate... but they still can go. I never liked having to be on the outside as a kid, and no my family wasn't big on the 'alternative' parties like other witness familes are.

I just wanna have fun, like an evil materialistic worldy person/Fire breathin' man-lovin APOSTATE!!!one111

Except... I have no idea how. And i think I should figure it out before I start inviting people and we end up staring at each other playing Uno or something. So ideas?

And to not make this thread all about me... even though I am awesome and amazing and hot and stuff, lol... tell me how you all deal with the bithday situation now that you have escaped the pen. Do you celebrate it or is it just another day? And if you do what do you do and how was your first 'party/get together/thingy' like?

-sw29

• tula
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I just wanna have fun, like an evil materialistic worldy person/Fire breathin' man-lovin APOSTATE!!!

Dude, try a gay bar or a gay strip club! Your friends can still weasel out of the gifts, like they always have. Make sure to let the dancers know it's your birthday, you'll have a great time!

• BFD
    BFD

Go sky-diving!

Actually I've never been big on b-days. It used to drive my significant other crazy. I remember when I turned 40 (yea I'm old, so what saywhat I'm still awesome and hot) he threw me a surprise party. Of course, I got totally wasted and don't really remember much of it. But, that was the only birthday party I had. Another friend of mine rest her soul was a stripper at the time and I do remember her dancing for me and she lit her nipples on fire! That was funny!

Whatever you do have an awesome day!

Happy Birthday!!!

BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    (yea I'm old, so what saywhat I'm still awesome and hot)

TRUE THAT!!!!!

Oh yeah, btw, happy birthday, saywhat!!!!

• tula
  • BFD
    BFD

tula you bad girl! I cannot see the picture, I can only imagine.

BVD

BFD

• tula
  • saywhat29
    saywhat29

LOLZ!

You know, throwing an old fashioned b-day Not bad!

thinking about the gay club though.. that's not a bad idea either! I don't thnk my guy friends would go but I need to make some new guy friends anyway so I'll take my best girl friendd/hag with me!

But its not my Bday guys, LOL! thats couple of months ahead, I'm just thinking about it and all sine a friend of mine just turned 21 and it made me thnk, Wow... I'm 21 and I could have a party thingy as well.

But erm ssky-diving? I'd have to be drunk for that at first, LOL!

And tula! LOL! I'm lovin that thrad I just added my installment to 'our' movie, it was too straight so I gayed it up a bit. Hope you don't mind.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

BFD

You should really go check out that Hollywood casting thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/142628/1.ashx

it's getting hot in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit