What You Gonna Do With All That Junk ...

by snowbird 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

No watchtower crap in this house.

I burned all mine several years ago, and Linda did the same with hers last year.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    My junk I'm holding onto, why???

Bikerchic, that is the question I keep asking myself. Thanks for the empathy.

Sylvia

• tula
    tula

You can use all the papers to roll logs for the fire. The colored issues will add colorful flames for a nice winter evening.

http://www.ehow.com/how_1746_make-paper-fireplace.html

Go GREEN

Recycle...reuse

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I have heard that it burns poorly
    OH NOOOOOO.... DEMONS!!!

You joke, but let me tell you, I felt like there WERE demons in the "basement" of my place where I had all of this stuff stashed.

I started fading last year when I turned in my privs and I put everything downstairs out of our living area and I swear I felt a "presence" down there. I would even get panic attacks. Either it was demonized or I was just having trouble transitioning. And there was SO MUCH. It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate-and you never notice the sheer volume until you "detox". If this isn't a book-peddlers cult of idolatry I do not know what is! One night I said ENOUGH and lit it all up in the yard.
    Someone called the fire department
    I had to put it out so I hosed it for a looong time. Guess what, the next afternoon I was down there, I looked out the window, and the damn half burned pile of WT stuff spontaneously lit up again!!!

Too bizarre for me.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Most of mine was donated to the local tow yard

Other than that, I recycled my NWT. Of course that was before Breck shot his, I wish I would've kept mine for target practice

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

trash can. 'nuff said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit