HALO 3: Anybody getting it?

by jeeprube 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Just wondered if anybody here is planning on playing Halo 3 online?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Look like this household will be standing in line to purchase said Halo 3 game.

Skeeter

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I know it 's coming out for the xbox, but is it coming out for the PC at the same time ?

• marmot
    marmot

I just might have to justify using my credit card to get an xbox360 and a copy of this. I'm completely bitten by the Halo Universe bug (read all the books, played the single-player campaign religiously, even participated in the "ilovebees" reality rpg).

However, another more rational part of my brain says to wait for a price drop.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i would get absolutely NOTHING DONE......... so gonna hafta resist the dark side of xbox

• R.F.
    R.F.

I would get it, but I don't have a 360 yet.

I'll probably be getting one pretty soon though. I'm still occupied with a huge backlog of last-gen stuff.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Got mine preordered can't wait...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I don't have an XBOX360. I really, really hope all the tweaks learned from h2 restore the balance to the gameplay. My dub friend is all about the Halo world, and he'll be picking up his copy Monday night. According to him, there's an unlockable H1 Mjolnir armor skin--which would be so awesome to wear online...

I'll definitely drop by to see how the story ends.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I know it 's coming out for the xbox, but is it coming out for the PC at the same time ?

I would not think so. If it did it would probably be out on pc a year later. The Halo series is produced by Bungie which is owned by Microsoft and exclusive to the xbox console.

• Homerovah the Almighty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit