Further Clarification...

by AGuest 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Vernon..LOL!!........Yes,I know what you mean..I have no idea why Shelby thinks the way she does,about some things..Still we are friends...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

the greatest of love and peace to you!

What made you come to the conclusion we are reptilian?

The seed of the Woman originally hailed from the spirit realm. They are what is meant by "the founding of the world." The literal translation is "from the throwing down of the seed." We... are that seed. And ALL spirit beings are seraphs, "fiery, flying flesh-eating serpents." ALL of us...are spirit beings, seraphs, and thus serpents (i.e., reptilian). We are just enslaved in vessels that limits us. But not forever: one day we will put off what enslaves us and put ON that which is free - a spirit body. That's what all the hoopla in the Bible is about.

Anyway, thank you for your always kind words... and love. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... and your entire household... to time indefinite.

Your servant... and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• AGuest
    AGuest

through Christ. There is no other way. Truly.

Peace to you!

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    why Shelby thinks the way she does..."

"Shelby" thinks the way she does because... "Shelby's" mind... and heart... are not limited to the terrestrial... the physical world... but can also access the celestial (the spirit world). Both (her heart AND mind) have been SET FREE... by the Christ... and as a result, THROUGH him... she has been granted to hear... and see... that which is of the spirit realm. Her mind... and heart... have been OPENED, so that they are no longer limited by her flesh and thus able to perceive only that which is empirical; rather, she can also perceive that which cannot be perceived merely with the flesh.

"Shelby" is not alone - there are many in the earth, some who follow the Christ... some who follow other spirits. The first are members of the Body of Christ and give the glory for their gifts and abilities to that one. The latter call themselves "psychics," "clairevoyants" "mediums," among other things.

I, Shelby, call myself a slave of Christ and servant to His Household, Israel, and those who go with these... and nothing more. The ability is not mine, not of myself. It is a gift... to be used in TRUTH... and NOT for gain. I received it free... and I share what I receive through it... freely. Because that is reason I was given the gift. To share with those wishing... thirsting... hoping... and asking... what I see and hear by means of it.

Peace to you all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shelby..So you think the Spirit world is reptilian?..OK..I understand what you have said,much better.....I have a hard time believing that..But..You are always truthful to me about what you believe..And..I appreciate that............A question Dear Lady..Where do you come up with the name Jaheshua Mischajah?..I`ve never seen that before,except in your posts.....Thanks...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shelby..You have answered why you think the way you do..But..It is very hard for me to make sense,of some of it.......Is there more people than just you,who have seen Jesus as a Dragon?..I mean people that you know..Not that had a vision or a dream,I mean actually seen Jesus as a Dragon...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So you think the Spirit world is reptilian?

Weird as it may sound, dear OUTLAW... and peace to you… that is what I have seen. Don’t get me wrong: I really don’t like snake-y things. I am more of a mammal kind of girl. But… yes. That is what I have seen. Oh! I have to say, that they don’t remind you of anything “reptilian” here, though. Not even close. As I said, they… are truly magnificent. “We” really have no idea… and so I understand why you would have a hard time believing. I am not sure I would have believed it, had I not seen it myself. Again, however, I had to be “prepared” – the first time almost killed me (at least, it felt like it almost did – I thought my heart would stop dead! I am NOT kidding you!)

I cannot believe you have never seen me explain my Lord’s name, dear OUTLAWl, as I have many, MANY times. But, for you:

The name “JAHESHUA”… is, what we know phonetically in English as “Joshua.” The “J” is a yodh, and is pronounced like a “y”. It means… JAH… saves. Or Salvation of JAH. JAH e shua.

The word “MISCHAJAH,” is not a name – it is a designation: chosen (anointed) of JAH. Mischa… JAH.

Thus, you have JAHESHUA… pronounced “Yah eh shwa” … which later evolved to “Joshua” (pronounced “Yah Shua” because the “eh” was dropped)… MISCHAJAH… pronounced “Meesh a JAH”… or what you might know as “messiah”… pronounced “meh-si-yah”.

I do know of others who have seen my Lord. One dear one, when relating the account to others of us, said, “I said to him, my goodness, Lord, you are one UGLY dude!” If you knew this dear man, you would know that this was entirely in character for him – he is that bold; I am not. We all got a great laugh out of it, however, because the dear one in question went on the relate how he had actually challenged some angels that appeared to him in their true form, and because he was NOT expecting them to look as they did, HE thought they were “demons” (i.e., bad angels). So, he not only challenged them, but attempted to drive them out (of the place where he had been taken). At some point my Lord himself appeared to him and stopped him. THAT’s when HE got it as to how they looked.

Others have had similar experiences. As I stated to another here, I cannot name them for you. Some come here; however, they are MUCH more discreet than I am. And wiser, you might agree – LOL!

Anyway, that’s it, that’s all. I hope it helps.

The greatest of love and peace to you, dear OUTLAW. I am your servant, and a slave of Christ, to time indefinite.

Shelb

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks for your comprehensive reply.

I am at work at the moment - so have to be brief... and I don't want that brief style to appear rude, so here are a few disconnected thoughts...

You say...

2. They can hide nothing. NOTHING. They cannot lie. They cannot deceive. All that is IN them… in visible. Unlike… US.

Yet, wasn't Satan a liar? Yes, granted, he was the accuser, but wasn't the message from the serpent in Eden a lie (you shall not die) ?

Whilst I agree that "Spirit" is invisible and needs to be "clothed" or "made manifest" in order to be visible... I do not believe that they are "reptillian" basically because they are either spirit (ether ?) or they are not.

For example - The Holy Spirit - is that also reptilian ? Or is it just "spirit" ?

Have you read any of David Icke's work - he has a "thing" about a reptillian race that wishes to enslave us... do you think there may be any connection?

There are many modern works of fiction that share the same "concept" of angels - being "monster like" underneath their human experience... namely the "Prophecy" series of films starring Christopher Walken - although I can't recall if the "inner being" was reptillian or just "monster like".

Wouldn't the Nephillim have been "human / reptile" hybrids if your view is correct as the human side of the "fallen angels" was just a "suit of human clothing" ?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Adversary, who keeps transforming himself into an “angel of light,” and uses these to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones… the “children of light.”

and honey you've fallen victim and been mislead! Pray for "God" to help you!!!

Swalker

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Your servant... and a slave of Christ,

Ok, get your bum here ASAP, thanks. I have four loads of laundry to be done, the bathroom needs scrubbing, clothes need ironing. Thanks, its great to have a servant, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit