How is Elsewhere?

by horrible life 12 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/142529/1.ashx

It's been 2 days since Elsewhere checked in. Has anyone heard from him, or, Does anyone have his phone # and call to make sure he is well?

Nina, Sparkplug, Daystar, etc....

• WTNightmare00
    WTNightmare00

I have not heard anything from Elsewhere, but do hope his surgery went well and hope he is doing ok!.

• horrible life
  • pennycandy
    pennycandy

He's hanging in there. Don't have many details, but things are as expected, except a lot more pain than he was anticipating.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Most of the time, when you have surgery, the pain is worse on the third day. I worry when someone hurts so bad, after so many days. Infections are so prevalent.

• Mary
    Mary

He'll probably reply once he's feeling better......the first few days after any sort operation kinda leaves you drained.....

• Scully
    Scully

When I read about the kind of surgery he was having... I got all verklempt... :::: shudder :::: I sure hope he's got an icepack on his nose and some half decent pain killers...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    When I read about the kind of surgery he was having... I got all verklempt... :::: shudder :::: I sure hope he's got an icepack on his nose and some half decent pain killers...

Yeah....it did sound pretty frightening didn't it? The BEST thing he can do right now is to SLEEP!

We're all pulling for ya, Else!

hugs,

Annie

• juni
    juni

Best to you Elsewhere....

Juni

• Gregor
    Gregor

Good luck with the old snot box!

Share this

Google+