Has anyone here tried Hoodia?

by FreedomFrog 24 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I'v never tried hoodia and I have to say if my wife lost weight I would lament the loss of her big ol' butt I love her behind and her belly and everything about her it would not matter to me if she was thin or obese as long as she was happy

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I hope it works, let me know. Once I hit 30 it has always been a battle to keep the weight off. The books say I should way 170. I am at 190.

I believe my blood pressure and cholesterol would be better at 170.

If your anything like me forget walking. Walking is therapy for the mind. If you want weight loss you need to be burning a thousand calories an hour 5 days a week for 3 months.

When ever I do that I meet my book weight.

And whatever weight you want to be say me for example I want to weigh 170. That means for 3 months of vigorous exercise I need to average 1700 calories a day. 7 days a week. At the end of the week 11900 calories. If the maths not there it wont work.

You take your goal weight and multiply it by 10 for your daily caloric intake times 7 for your week.

Its not rocket science just simple math.

But like many things in life. It is easier said than done.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Please try www.calorie-count.com . It's a free, on-line resource that helps you track calories in, calories out, recipes, and a super support group of friends.

Skeeter

• greendawn
    greendawn

Jim that's the way it is today we have a culture of sloth and luxury and physical exertion became almost like something degrading eg if you walk to nearby destinations say 30 or 40 minutes away by foot rather than use the car it is considered as something demeaning.

Jaguarbass what do you mean by "you need to be burning a thousand calories an hour 5 days a week for 3 months", for how many hours each day is that high rate of calorie burning supposed to happen?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what on earth are you doing to burn 1000 calories an hour? Hyperbole?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit